Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Manias, Luck, and Good News!

Hiya everyone! I hope you're all having a good week so far. Mine is busy but I've got some goodies to share with you, let's jump right in...

This was another adorable Midnight Mania prize from Sugar Button Boutique, look at those sweet pandas in the print! I did have trouble with the alpha layer for the back view, the lacing wasn't visible until I tried the size Large which is 2 up from my normal. I had to show you the gorgeous bows back there though :) The front view is the Small. I might need to try a different shape or try tweaking my own to wear this more effectively, but it's worth it!!

From Sugar Button Boutique's lucky chairs, of which there are 4 in front of the Midnight Mania, I got this cute mini dress with the amazing graphic. It's called Beauty or Beast, and it actually took me a second glance to notice why. That graceful swan paired with the noble wolf, this is an image with impact and I love it.

More luck was found at Shanti Bohemian, this lovely sundress is from their Guess & Win board. You know those ones with the 9 squares and you click the one you think is hiding the matching picture? It took a lot of guessing but I was glad to finally win this cutie. The colors are terrific for the season, as well as the style.

Last but certainly not least, remember the good news I mentioned in the title? Blah.BLAH.blah is back!!! The store had closed a few months ago because the designer Lyric Derrith was having major health problems, but fortunately she is recovering well and decided to reopen. Great news, both that she's doing better and that we can find her fantastic clothing in-world again :) So the above photo shows 3 of the 5 colors of her new group gift (free to join) called Sugar halter and skirt. They are a single mesh piece, all the usual sizes in each color variety. From left to right are blue, yellow, and stripes; not shown are black and sky. So be sure to visit her new home and welcome her back, and check out the midnight manias and lucky boards!

Nails note: I visited a store called Yuzuya because of their lucky board, and found 3 completely free gifts of Slink nail HUDS on the wall of gifts, along with other freebies like bags and sushi. Very worth it to visit, and you could win the nails on the lucky board which I haven't managed yet ;)

Whew, what a day...I won't have a really relaxing day until the weekend so I'm looking forward to it way more than usual :) Magical magpie hugs to all of you!!

Credits:
Photo 1:

Dress: Sugar Button Boutique ~SB~ Kawaii Corset dress- Panda power  $0L Midnight Mania Prize
Nails: yuzuya slink nail gift  $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Sugar Button Boutique ~SB~ Strapless mini dress- "Beauty or Beast" $0L Lucky Chair Prize
Nails: yuzuya gift nail tuki sakura  $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:

Dress: Shanti Spring Retro Simple Sundress MESH v1.2  $0L Guess & Win Board Prize
Nails: yuzuya slink nail gift  $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:

Outfits: blah.BLAH.blah Sugar Halter and Skirt - 5 Color FAT PACK  $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Hair: Magika [03] Shade
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment