Saturday, May 2, 2020

Enticing Body Art

Hiya everyone! Tonight's post was a combination of ideas of things I would like to share, so I got lucky with timing. You see, Entice is taking part in this week's Saturday Sale with a fantastic lingerie set, and I had been looking at the "Appearance" tab of gifts for the Stay at Home Club which has a lot of fun tattoos (among other terrific treats). The best way to show those off is to wear a minimal amount of clothing, so you can see where I'm going with this :) We are going to be seeing several body art pieces beneath a very sexy bra and panties set. Other than some bum cleavage, all vital private parts are covered, whew!


We start of course with a good luck and more details about the Entice - Seduction Bra & Panties - Lilac. The set is on sale for just $75L and includes Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh body sizing for each piece. The sale lasts until the 7th of May so you have almost a full week, and the previously released colors are being offered too at $150L each or $450L for the entire fatpack via HUD. The bra and panties are each a little more revealing than average, and accentuated by floral lace up top and ruffles and a tiny bow from behind. As for my new tattoo, that is our Stay at Home Club gift from Leggy, called [L] Catnip. It comes in faded and fresh versions, each in system/BOM layers plus appliers for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, and Omega compatible mesh bodies. I am wearing the fresh here, since I hope it photographs clearer, and that kitty on my left thigh does seem to be enjoying his or herself among the flowers. No group is needed, and this store is about to move but I did find the gift at their old location at least for now.


NOAM is also offering a tattoo for the Stay at Home Club, this one being called "together". It is provided as system/BOM layers along with Omega appliers, each with fresh (shown), faded, and worn varieties. The front has a chest piece with "always" and two hands whose pinkies are linked together, and I admit it reminded me of Harry Potter...then I saw the back, with "all was well." on the nape of the neck, and that is the final line of the last book in the Harry Potter series :) So this seems to be a nod to that fandom (of which I am a proud member) as well as a tribute to people all over our world these days who are looking forward to brighter days ahead when we can safely be together.


This lovely tattoo is our gift from Rainbow Sundae, and I admit its message made me smile several times from when I first saw it, tried it on, took the photo, prepped said photo, and even now as I am writing this. It is aptly named Hope Tattoo, and comes in system/BOM layers and Omega appliers. There are regular and faded versions, with some pretty greenery with the word "hope" alongside a stem. It makes sense, as hope can grow and blossom when we nurture it. 


If you are looking for some new ink for your arms, please be sure to visit Max Magic and pick up their Henna Life tattoo which is their Stay at Home Club gift. This unisex design combines black with shades of green on the leaves, and is provided as an Omega applier as well as a system/BOM layer so you can enjoy it with many mesh bodies and the classic avatar. It suits any sleeveless outfit very nicely.


For my final look of the evening, I selected a gorgeous gift that contrasts delicate roses with crisp geometric lines. It is called Innocence Tattoo, and you will find it at GERMINAL for free. It includes regular and faded versions, in system/BOM layers as well as Omega appliers, a popular combination this evening as classic avatars plus Omega enabled mesh bodies or BOM mesh bodies cover the majority of folks in SL these days it seems. 

It has been a fairly busy day, but an enjoyable one for the most part. My parents and I celebrated a family birthday with takeout from a local place that we trust, and we had some tasty cake afterwards. I had a chicken BLT wrap, nothing fancy just a chicken cutlet with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and a touch of mayo wrapped in a soft tortilla. My parents shared a gluten free pizza that looked good too. We have our plans for tomorrow that will include picking up the farmers market order, so that will provide lots of healthy treats for the week. Other than that, Animal Crossing has been keeping me occupied :) It really is such a charming game, and I find it soothing to interact with my villager neighbors and craft gifts for them and such. Oh well, I hope you all have a peaceful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Lingerie: Entice - Seduction Bra & Panties - Lilac $75L The Saturday Sale
Tattoo: Leggy [L] Catnip - Stay at home gift $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 2:
Tattoo: NOAM // together [Stay@home club gift] $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 3:
Tattoo: *Rainbow Sundae* Hope Tattoo $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 4:
Tattoo: Max Magic ::MM:: Henna life tattoo $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 5:
Tattoo: GERMINAL - INNOCENCE TATTOO $0L Stay at Home Club


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elixir - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - EVERLASTING cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment