Friday, May 29, 2020

More Gifts from Virtue

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more generous gifts from Virtue to show you, as I did last night. Their group is free to join, and they have an entire wall upstairs filled with gifts you can claim with that tag active. There are former gifts for other groups (Third Life, MAAM, etc.) that have been changed over to the Virtue group's tag and are still available, so it really is a treasure trove of presents! I even recognized a few prizes from their Free Dove hunt back in the day, as they are a participating designer there and I was a huge fan of the monthly mini hunts at Free Dove. The fashions at Virtue are created with modesty in mind, so they offer an alternative to more revealing clothing for whatever reasons we may wish for such. I crave variety and that is enough of a reason for me :) I hope you enjoy your visit as much as I did.


Let's start this evening with a pair of lovely dresses, both called Virtue Christy Dress. The one on the left is the {Sky} version, with {Olive} on the right, both with delicate flowers adorning the hem and neckline. Each gift includes standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body fits. I really like both colors for spring into summer, such soft hues. 


This elegantly simple column dress is our gift called Virtue Espi Dress Bubblegum, and I am a fan of the bare shoulders for warm weather. The gift includes sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and even a standard fitted version. The hem reaches below the knee and the high neckline adds modesty, while the sleeveless style balances things nicely.


The colors and cheerful pattern of greenery on the Virtue Spotlight 7.17 Dress certainly caught my eye! It features bell sleeves and a long flared skirt, with square neckline that would show off a necklace beautifully. It comes in standard mesh sizes plus Venus, Maitreya, and Physique mesh body versions.


I also claimed this charming Virtue Heather outfit, a layered top in Brown paired with a long skirt in Light Denim. I'm sure I have mentioned before being a fan of denim, and this shade (like most denims) looks terrific with just about anything, obviously including the caramel colored shirt with striped knit layer above it. Each piece is provided in standard mesh sizing along with eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. I can see myself wearing either piece with other goodies in my wardrobe too, as I do value versatility.


My final look goes formal with the Virtue Dora Dress, yet another generous group gift that was initially a Third Life gift in January 2019 according to the folder name, yet now available to the Virtue group for the same low price of free ;) This sleeveless gown with attached belt is included in standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. I know I called it a belt, but it is almost more like a slender sash with ribbon decorating the front, a delightful touch.

I hope you are all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Virtue:

Photo 1:
Dress Left: Virtue Christy Dress {Sky} $0L Group Gift
Dress Right: Virtue Christy Dress {Olive} $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Virtue Espi Dress Bubblegum $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Virtue Spotlight 7.17 Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Virtue Heather Top {Brown} & Skirt {Lt Denim} $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Virtue Dora Dress {3rd Life GG} Jan 2019 $0L Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Farryn - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAZE cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment