Monday, May 25, 2020

More Tres Chic Treats

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have one more batch of gifts to share from the Tres Chic 5th anniversary round, which you have several days remaining to stop by and enjoy. They are celebrating with an abundance of gifts (free group tag needed) at nearly every display, so a wide variety among these treats. I had so much fun unpacking them all, and the hard part was narrowing down which ones to share with all of you. I tend to just choose randomly so I am not playing favorites, and am pleasantly surprised when I slip into each outfit to take the photos. I hope you have all been visiting these events for their anniversary rounds this month and helping them celebrate, they are all worth the teleport!


My first look is the gift from neve, which includes a versatile top and skirt with HUDs. Each comes in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing, and the top's HUD offers 4 colors plus 2 length choices. The HUD for the skirt has the same 4 color options, with buttons to hide the waist and reveal even more of the waist. The intricate styling on the back of the shirt really caught my eye, and I appreciate how many potential ways there are to wear this outfit.


I love the simplicity of the gift from fake society, called bella dress black. It is a sleek mini with spaghetti straps, in sizes for Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink bodies. I decided it would look even prettier with some accessories, so I added the PRECIOUS earrings and necklace from EMO-tions. Their gift brings the moon and stars to your earlobes and neck, in a dark silvery metal accentuating the intricate details. 


Next I shimmied into my favorite marketplace gift, the jeans from Delizio in white which is one of several colors provided in system/BOM layers plus Maitreya and Omega appliers. They are a versatile way to share some tops, like the beautiful [Eternus] Chamomile Top Flower Dark I am wearing on the left. It comes in Legacy and Maitreya versions, and the blossoms look so pretty against the deep blue background on this tied crop top. On the right I am enjoying the gift from FashionNatic called Aria Top, which includes Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizing. The vibrant colors certainly add interest to this flirty little top, don't they?


Another playful top can be found in the present from Rosary, named Dearra. There are open and closed versions, each included to fit Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, and with a HUD offering 4 metals and 2 texture versions. As far as I can tell, the versions differ with the addition or subtraction of a shadow for the nipple, so I would suggest just trying both and seeing which you prefer :) The closed style is on the left with both huge safety pins clamped shut, while the open (seen on the right) has the lower one unpinned to dangle from just one side. Either one you wear will bring casual flair to your outfit with the distressed bandanna material and plenty of cleavage.


My final look this evening heads towards the formal side of fashion with the generous Secret Desert gift called Ara Gown. There are 4 attractive shades of neutral colors provided - Cocoa, Mika (seen on the right above), Ochre, and Sienna (left) which you will find in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes in this gift. The daringly high slit on the left thigh draws attention to the gathered waist, and let's not forget that deep neckline for extra beauty.

This weekend felt like it went pretty quickly for me, although in the USA it is a long weekend with tomorrow's Memorial Day holiday. I could hear fireworks outside earlier, not quite the right day but the people in my area just love any excuse to make noise it seems ;) Seriously, fireworks are popular around here and I just hope they are being careful because I do not want anyone to be hurt. It was my parents 51st wedding anniversary, as wild as that sounds, and they were unable to celebrate like they usually do (dinner at a nice restaurant) but will get takeout soon to make up for it. It really is amazing that they've spent so much time together and still love each other, and like each other, so I am proud of them and impressed by their accomplishment. I hope you've all enjoyed your weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Tres Chic:

Photo 1:
Outfit: neve gift - tres chic anniversary '20 $0L Tres Chic Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: /fake society / bella dress black / $0L Tres Chic Group Gift
Jewelry: .:EMO-tions:. PRECIOUS Earrings/Necklace $0L Tres Chic Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top Left: [Eternus] Chamomile Top Flower Dark $0L Tres Chic Group Gift
Top Right: FashionNatic - Aria Top TRES CHIC GIFT $0L Tres Chic Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Rosary. Dearra__ Gift $0L Tres Chic Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Secret Desert SD . Ara Gown GIFT $0L Tres Chic Group Gift


Pants Photos 3&4: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ciara - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GRACIE dew (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment