Friday, May 8, 2020

May Brings Happiness

Hiya everyone! Tonight I decided to explore the May Hunt path, where we are looking for $1L blue butterflies like the example on each store's sign. They hold a wide variety of prizes, with previews for most of them on the hunt's website along with the landmarks and hints to guide you. As usual, I do suggest that you have their site open and available while you do your hunting :) I randomly selected a handful of fashion gifts to share with you in this post. I also have some exciting news to share - I have been selected to join the [Ari-Pari] blogging team! You will now see their logo in my right hand column (linked to their mainstore) and I will occasionally be showing you their new releases and special event items. I have been a member of their inworld group for quite a while now, and have shared various gifts and hunt prizes of theirs with you in the past. So when the group notice seeking bloggers came through recently, I couldn't resist the opportunity and I am just so honored to have been one of their chosen bloggers. I'm starting out by showing you their Versus Event exclusive offer this evening, yay!


My first look is the hunt prize from **Soju** which is simply named May Hunt Dress. It has a lovely combination of colors, with a soft lavender backdrop scattered with white, yellow, and pink blossoms. The skirt is delicately fluttery, and the V neckline dips just right in the front and the back. Our prize includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies.


Another fun hunt prize can be found at The Sissy Bar, and this one has a classy touch with its matching hand bag. The jacket and skirt are each provided in classic M and fitmesh M, as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. I love feeling so well coordinated!


I feel like each time I look at the Grumble-Spring tunic dress prize's pattern, I notice something different about those various flowers. I could stare at it for ages :) The style is terrific for spring too, with such a short hem and bare shoulders. The prize consists of sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. I could even see myself wearing this with capri pants for a cool evening. 


This flirty frock is the hunt prize from ~Uni Boutique~ called Lacey Dress - May Flower. The rich texture has bronze flowers and emerald green foliage, with dark trim including the straps that cross in the back above that deep plunge that shows off a touch of bum cleavage. There are sizes for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. Just find that pretty blue butterfly to claim this treat for a mere single linden.


For the final look of the evening, we visit the [Ari-Pari] display at the Versus Event, which is open until the 24th of May. There you can find two sets of this gorgeous Ziva Mini Dress, which are just $150L per set. I am wearing one of the 5 Pastels colors on the left, and one of the five Royals shades on the right, each of which have a HUD offering 5 belt colors and 6 metals in addition to the 5 dress textures. These formfitting strapless minis come in Freya, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with the belts separately (in the same sizes) so you can wear with or without. As you probably know by now, I am a huge fan of HUDs for versatility :) This way you can change the color to suit a mood or match your favorite accessories better too.

It was a fairly calm day, and I am preparing for my usual weekend plans, as minimal as they are. Dinner with my parents tomorrow, and a curbside pickup order from the local farmers market Saturday, when we are setting record lows for May temperatures *brrr*. I am looking forward to seeing actual human beings in person, LOL, although I am still nervous that my area seems to want to reopen things and return to business as usual soon. I will still take all appropriate precautions including a mask, I am not going to risk the health of my family or anyone else's for that matter :) Meanwhile I hope you are all having a safe and happy day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from the May Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: **Soju** May Hunt Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: The Sissy Bar (TSB) May Hunt $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Grumble-Spring tunic dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: ~Uni Boutique~ Lacey Dress - May Flower $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress Left: [Ari-Pari] Ziva Mini Dress - Pastels $150L Versus Event Exclusive
Dress Right: [Ari-Pari] Ziva Mini Dress - Royals $150L Versus Event Exclusive


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Labyrinth - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PETRA cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment