Sunday, May 10, 2020

FaMESHed is Fantastic

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more group gifts from FaMESHed and their 8th anniversary round to share, and these seem to be leaning toward the flirty side. That may work well with your remaining weekend plans or just might be your own personal aesthetic, or perhaps you are like me and change your style to suit your mood. Whatever the case, I think you will be pleased when you join their free group and claim the bounty of gifts that await :) There are original mesh creations of clothing, accessories, home decor, and more among the gifts and the offers for sale, so you can expect to find unique treasures to brighten your Second Life.


My first look starts with the Blossom&Seeds Koki Dress No.4, a stylish mini with sheer midriff and laced back. It includes Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizing. I accessorized with another gift, the Remi Bracelet and Necklace from [JUSTICE]. These are nonrigged so they can be adjusted if necessary, and include a HUD with 10 metals for the beads plus 20 each for the strands they are affixed to and the wires (strings?) that go across them and hold them in place. The inset shows a closer view of the creative design.


Next I slipped into the SAUVAGE group gift called Catalena White, which actually consists of two versions of the same stunning dress, white and ombre. Each come in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, so several popular curvy bodies. I love the way the ruffle at the top drapes over the bust, and the high slit on the left thigh is daringly up to above the waist. Does anyone else ever marvel at how some SL clothing like this dress would be nearly impossible to wear in RL without involving double sided tape and possibly not moving at all? Never fear, you can dance the night away in this fun gift :)


I did mention that tonight's gifts are on the flirty side, well I think this kicks it up a notch right into sexy! I am enjoying the ~Nerido~ Lilith Bra/String - Lavender here, matching lace bra and panties in sizes for Maitreya and Legacy (with an added Legacy Perky size for the panties). Then I added the jewelry, the gift from -Narcisse- called Lia Bodychain ML fitted for the Maitreya Lara body. It includes a HUD with 10 metal colors, and I must say the style is delightful...the single loop around the neck down the front to the waist, then double chains from the back of the neck around to that circle in the front. 


Bombshell is offering this incredible dress called Julia in Baby Pink as their group gift, and I love it! The color appeals to me of course, but the styling too with that draped sash in the front really caught my eye. It is provided in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes. 


My final look of the evening is a playful mini from {le fil casse} called Francine Dress Seafoam. The halter strap is held in place with a bold bow above each breast, and that is one impressively short hemline ;) The soothing color is accentuated with a dusting of paler polka dots, just the right size to be noticed without being too subtle or too loud. As a nod to our current world climate, I chose the timely Hope Necklace from Cae as my accessory for this look. It has a resize script built in that you can access by clicking, and there is a HUD provided with 6 metals and 15 gemstone colors to choose from. I appreciate the versatility, and the sentiment of hope.

It was a chilly day here, but I am glad I got some fresh air and saw (safely, with masks, from an appropriate distance) some of the people I usually got to visit with at the farmers market before the pandemic. There was just one customer without a mask that I saw, out of at least a dozen people, so that was reassuring. I wound up buying more food than anticipated, so I think I am stocked for the entire week and then some :) My parents and I gave one of the ladies a Mothers Day card and flowers since she has always been so sweet to us and considers us family. I am getting all sentimental now just thinking about it, can you tell? Whew, well I hope you're all enjoying your weekend so far, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for FaMESHed:

Photo 1:
Dress: Blossom&Seeds Koki Dress No.4 $0L FaMESHed Group Gift
Jewelry: [JUSTICE] REMI BRACELET AND NECKLACE $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: SAUVAGE. Catalena. White $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Photo 3:
Lingerie: ~Nerido~ Lilith Bra/String - Lavender $0L FaMESHed Group Gift
Chain: -Narcisse- Lia Bodychain - ML $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Bombshell Julia // BabyPink $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: {le fil casse} Francine Dress Seafoam $0L FaMESHed Group Gift
Necklace: Cae :: Hope :: Necklace $0L FaMESHed Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Labyrinth - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PETRA cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment