Saturday, May 23, 2020

Je Suis Tres Chic

Hiya everyone! Tonight we are celebrating the TRES CHIC event's 5 anniversary, where you can find dozens of gifts in honor of the occasion. Just wear your free Tres Chic group tag and click any gift box you see, then you get to go home and have an unpacking party ;) This really is a good month for events and anniversaries, isn't it? Your group tag will read "Je suis Tres Chic" which explains my title, sorry that I do not speak French but I do know that it means I am very chic. When you shop there and enjoy these gifts, you certainly will be extra chic! One stop first though, as the terrific [Ari-Pari] store is participating in an event called Yin/Yang with $45L selections at the participating designers' mainstores, so I could not resist sharing one of their current offers that speaks to my inner Boho beauty. 


My first look is the [Ari-Pari] Hippie Chick Peasant Dress, which you can purchase at their mainstore for just $45L until the end of the month. This is one of two exclusive Yin/Yang offers, the other being a lovely peace symbol necklace. The dress includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a HUD to let you choose from 10 different colors of the same fun pattern. I love it and all the vibrant colors that really show off the flowers and paisley in the design.


Over to the Tres Chic event, where among the many gifts I found this flirty .:Beyond:. gift named Angelina - Black. It consists of two versions of each, top and skirt, sized for the Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. The striped pattern on the top (left) is very subtle, while the skirt is more of a grey plaid, and you can mix and match them however you wish. 


Several of the gifts are rather provocative, like this Sexy Justine Set 7 from [ LSR ]. The shiny dress and tiny string thong each come in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing, with a gold zipper in the front. This is definitely on the revealing side because of how short it is, so please keep that in mind when deciding where to wear it.


I do appreciate delicate lingerie, so I was thrilled to try on this gift from [Glitzz] called Becky Lingerie - Royal. The open weave of the lace shows peeks of skin, and the rear view is amazing with that intricate bra back and tiny bow atop the thong. The bra and panties each come in Maitreya and Hourglass sizes. 


Even my final look of the evening is a flirtatious one, consisting of a sheer floaty dress and high waisted thong. This is the gift from Mangue called Marika Dress, and inside you will find four colors of each piece (black, pink, red, white) in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing. On the left I wore the pink dress and panty, while on the right is the white dress with red panty beneath. That gives you an idea of the transparency of the material, with the solid fabric showing through just a touch.

I had a nice dinner with my parents, and I feel like I need to stress that the only other place I ever go is to pick up food from the farmers market where they bring your order to your car window while wearing masks and gloves, so I am not taking any risks by continuing to go less than a mile to their home. We all wash our hands often while there, do not touch each other or breathe on each other, maintain reasonable distance, and none of us have any symptoms of any illness. We all agreed already that if any of us is worried or exhibits any signs of being sick at all, we will discontinue and seek treatment for everyone's sake. I just didn't want anyone reading this to think that my family or I are being careless or taking things lightly, we are not :) Tomorrow I will be picking up that food I mentioned, so I will be wearing a cute mask with pandas on it. I have more gifts from Tres Chic to share for tomorrow's post, so I am glad to have that planned to make my day easier. I hope you all have a safe and pleasant weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for Tres Chic:

Photo 1:
Dress: [Ari-Pari] Hippie Chick Peasant Dress $45L Yin/Yang Sale Event

Photo 2:
Outfit: .:Beyond:. Angelina - Black $0L TRES CHIC Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [ LSR ] Sexy Justine Set 7 $0L TRES CHIC Group Gift

Photo 4:
Lingerie: [Glitzz] Becky Lingerie - Royal $0L TRES CHIC Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Mangue. Marika Dress GIFT $0L TRES CHIC Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ciara - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ELINE cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/FeetSlink Hourglass Physique Mesh Body Bundle (Redux) V4.0.1
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment