Friday, June 23, 2023

Dubai Delights

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more group gifts from the DUBAI Event and their 5th anniversary round to show you. There are dozens of treats for men and women, including fashion, accessories, decor, and more, so plenty of variety among the designers' generosity. I really enjoy celebrating events' anniversaries with them, as I am consistently impressed with the longevity some events and designers have in SL. It feels like a tribute to the ability of our community to adapt to new innovations over the years while expressing creativity throughout. I went back and saw that several of the gifts with the wrong group have been corrected, so you should be able to claim everything now :)


My first look of the evening is the Savin. Trisha x Dress - Creme gift, which is one of the gifts that I was initially unable to claim but as you can see it has been fixed :) There are sizes for Legacy, Perky, Nerido Legacy Pushup, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. The tight bodice leads to a very short flared skirt, somehow reminiscent of the soft ruffles on the shoulder straps. I think the color looks almost mauve in some lighting, very pretty!


I adore the Galagher - Morgana Black gift as a simple, casual outfit for everyday SL adventures! The top and shorts are each provided in Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Juicy mesh body sizing, in solid black with a red racing stripe down the side of the shorts. The combo of cropped tank top and low waisted shorts mean that much of the midriff is bared, yet it is still appropriate for most venues.


I also gratefully claimed the Ruxy-Selena Mesh Dress flower red gift, and got a bit of a surprise when I tried it on the first time and saw that from certain angles the left nipple is very visible. I only mention this so you can have pasties ready if you plan on heading somewhere that it would be a problem, no shaming intended :) It looks like a dress shirt but without the collar, buttoned off to the side with a few upper buttons popped open, in a vibrant red satin adorned with bunches of blossoms. This dress will fit Freya, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. 


Mellani's has two dresses inside their gift box for us, so I'm showing off the "Emy" Print 1 on the left above and "Emy" Print 3 on the right. The styling is the same, but the fabric patterns are wildly different which I am enjoying quite a bit :) Each is included in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The skirt is even shorter in the back, and the bodice has a sheer geometric section like a square with a triangle at the bottom. The sweetheart neckline and tulip skirt shape are definitely eye-catching touches too.


My final look of the night is a romantic gift from HER which is named CAMILLE DRESS. It's got terrific sleeves, full but gathered twice (see the bow on the upper part?) with a square neckline and tight bodice. The fabric is decorated with white hearts, wide enough that they could almost be mistaken for birds or open books at a glance. Neither of those mistakes would be a bad thing in my mind :) Now to decide what jewelry to add before wearing this somewhere fun...

It was a busy morning as I was visiting the SL20B Shop & Hop, well at least getting started since there are 24 regions this time around! 4 of those are adult and I haven't been to them yet, so I'm half curious and half afraid of what I'll find there ;) I think I visited 7 or 8 regions so far, honestly I forget but my hand is aching from all the mousing and arrow key pressing. Then I'll be doing it again later, so no rest for the weary fingers. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from DUBAI Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: Savin. Trisha x Dress - Creme $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Galagher - Morgana Black $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Ruxy-Selena Mesh Dress flower red $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress Left: Mellani's Dress "Emy" Print 1 $0L Group Gift
Dress Right: Mellani's Dress "Emy" Print 3 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: GIFT - HER - CAMILLE DRESS $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Valiant - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - REFLECTION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment