Friday, June 30, 2023

Hopping and Shopping

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have gifts from two more regions of SL20B Shop & Hop to share, Forsythia and Golden. These are both moderate regions, of which there are 20, plus 4 adult ones (I will clearly indicate if and when I share from those) in this extravaganza of an event. Virtual worlds don't turn 20 every day, so the celebration is rightfully monumental just like the birthday itself :) Xan and I have been visiting the non-Shop & Hop exhibitions at SL20B, and have really had a lot of fun seeing the history and the future of SL from various perspectives. I love seeing the creativity and dedication put into each display!


My first look is the ***GIULIADESIGN***ARISA gift found on Forsythia. The blouse and pants are linked as a single piece, in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The top is intriguing with the halter neck, bare back, and tiny buttons, while the sleek white pants provide clean lines and flattering rear view.


I also visited the TO.KISKI display where I gratefully claimed their Alaska Mini Dress Black/Cherry gift. Both straps meet on the right shoulder for a playful look, and the wrap bodice makes for a gorgeous style! We receive eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes of this eye-catching dress, all for free.


Next I couldn't help but share the Paper.Sparrow Unicorn SL20B Shop & Hop Gifts, which includes two colors of unicorn each for left and right hand holds. I loved both colors so much that I made sure to show off one of each here :) Not to be that person, LOL, but I just noticed that they have wings in addition to the horn so they're really alicorns which is a pegasus/unicorn combo. That just makes them extra special, so no complaints here ♥.


Hopping over to the Golden region, the Entice display store has a sweet gift tee that is ideal for a casual day when you still want to look put together. Their Fade to Black Top - Purple has cap sleeves and a fluttery cropped hem, in a deep royal purple hue that made me think of juicy plums. It is provided in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes, and can be worn with so many pants or skirts already in your inventory like how I paired it with the white pair of Delizio jeans that appear here on my blog fairly often. They are a marketplace freebie and probably my favorite find on there :)


For my final look this evening, I wanted to share one of the many 50% off selections from the Entice display. Their I Like It bikini will fit Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, and is a dreamy choice for this time of year with its lacy trim and scalloped neckline that really frames our cleavage. Individual color choices are $150L each, then there are 4 fatpacks of 10 colors (2 of which are fatpack exclusives) in darks, lights, ombre, or stripes for $300L apiece which is a remarkable deal. If all of those appeal to you, the mega fatpack of all 4 fatpacks is on sale for $1200L and gives you 40 total choices each for top and bottom via HUD. The name of I Like It is genuinely an understatement here, as I adore it!

It was a slightly better day here, with my stomach recovering a bit and my anxiety reduced a little. I had soup for dinner which is nice and soothing, although not typical summer fare but I tend to have unusual eating habits. Soup in the summer, iced coffee in winter, chicken fried rice for breakfast...when my body is already overly picky about what I eat or drink, sometimes that leads to unconventional choices :) As long as I feel up to it, the plan tomorrow is to go to my parents' for dinner as usual for a Friday, then we'll see what happens for Saturday since I'm still very nervous about being in a car for long. I hope you're all having a great day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: ***GIULIADESIGN***ARISA $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: TO.KISKI - Alaska Mini Dress Black/Cherry $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Pets: Paper.Sparrow Unicorn SL20B Shop & Hop Gifts $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Entice - Fade to Black Top - Purple $0L Shop & Hop Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Bikini: Entice - I Like It MEGA FATPACK $1200L Shop & Hop

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Sunny - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARLIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment