Friday, June 16, 2023

S@BBiA Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight it was about time to revisit S@BBiA, a charming store that is very generous to the members of their free group. That tag allows us to claim many group gifts, and there are 2 lucky boards as well as a Guess & Win board. You've probably seen these around SL, a large square with 9 smaller squares in a 3x3 grid with one flipped over to show the current prize. You click whichever other box you think is hiding the matching image, and if you win you get the prize for free but wrong guesses 🙁 tell you no with a frowny face. The Guess & Win board doesn't need the group tag, but I think the lucky boards do...confession, I didn't win either prize today, yet I still have loads of treats to share. 


I start out with the group gifts, which are in two easy-to-find locations in the store. This adorable S@BBiA::Open Shoulder Top & Denim Skirt is one of two gifts found on easels on each side of the new releases. That's pretty much right in front of you when you walk in the front door :) This top and skirt are each provided in a fitted mesh version along with Legacy, Maitreya, Mesh Body Classic, and Physics (Physique?) sizes. The knit texture on the top is so well done, and I'm a big fan of the styles of our top and the skirt.


The other easel holds this S@BBiA::String Tie Bikini (Gift) which is also waiting for us to claim it, just in time for swimsuit season! The top is laced up in the back to let the strands dangle down to the bottoms, which are also tied on each side with a little more crisscross action. Each piece fits Legacy, Maitreya, Mesh Body, and Physique bodies. The style is flattering and provides moderate coverage which isn't always easy to find in SL.


Look to the right side of the store and you'll see a display of previous group gifts, which is where I picked up this S@BBiA::GroupGift No 33 Ethnic Tunic Dress. It comes in a fitted version as well as S, M, and L sizes, with a handy alpha layer that helps ensure a nice fit even on BOM-compatible mesh bodies like mine. The different fabric patterns work really nicely together, don't they?


I spent a little time having fun with the Guess & Win board, and had better luck than I usually seem to :) For example, I won their S@BBiA::Cable Knit Dress Pink prize, which makes me want to hang out at a region with an autumn climate immediately! The dress and scarf are each provided in a single size, with a HUD that lets us select from 8 colors for the cuffs and trim. I feel so comfy just looking at it :)


For my final look this evening, I changed into another guess & win prize called S@BBiA::Stripe Dress. It comes in just one size with an alpha layer, and has the appearance of a blouse layered beneath a deep blue striped dress with pleated skirt. Definitely reminiscent of my school uniform many moons ago, so I get a bit of deja vu when I see this type of outfit. 

It was a challenging day, as my anxiety decided to come back extra strongly and prevent sleeping again. The problem is I'd weaned off one medication that was supposed to help, with the intention of starting a new one, but the new one would be over $400 a month so that is not happening. But my doctor hasn't replied to any calls or patient portal messages asking for an alternative, and it's been about a month so I am baffled and stuck. Until this, she had been very helpful and knowledgeable so I can't understand what is happening. I cannot handle being in a car when I'm like this, so I'm concerned about my Saturday farmers market plans too. Isn't it fun when our bodies decide to be rebellious? *eyeroll* Don't worry, I'm not looking for medical advice on here or anything, just explaining why I might not seem quite myself lately. Not much else to say here, other than I apologize if there are any typos or weirdly phrased sentences since thinking is hard during anxiety issues. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Prizes from S@BBiA:

Photo 1:
Outfit: S@BBiA::Open Shoulder Top & Denim Skirt $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Bikini: S@BBiA::String Tie Bikini (Gift) $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: S@BBiA::GroupGift No 33 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: S@BBiA::Cable Knit Dress Pink $0L Guess & Win Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: S@BBiA::Stripe Dress $0L Guess & Win Prize

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Fate - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - REFLECTION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment