Thursday, June 15, 2023

Terrific TeleportHub Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I happened to encounter a wonderful gift for the TeleportHub.com group, which led me to explore other participating designers' stores to find a few more terrific treats to tell you all about :) The group has a modest $10L fee to join, and I've been a member for several years so I have benefitted greatly in that time. Sometimes my inspirations can be quite random like this one, and I tend to let my instincts take over to provide as much variety as I can. When I'm inworld I am often visiting as many stores and events as I can, scoping out bargains and gifts to share, and that is pretty much what happened today. Sometimes I visit old favorite locations, and other times I'm checking out stores that are new to me, hoping to help all of you find something you haven't seen yet that will tempt you to visit since if you're reading here, you are probably seeking something new and affordable.


My first look of the evening is the well-coordinated *It's Gau* Eliz Set. This gift is one of several for various groups, and there are male gifts too so please tell your favorite SL guys too :) This treat consists of the dress and matching shoes, each designed to fit Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. They both have a lovely floral pattern on a black background, so we get a summery feel without being overly sweet. I don't mind cuteness, but I certainly enjoy having a wide range from edgy to casual to adorable pieces in my wardrobe :)


Next we see the :::FurtaCor:::Heart Set:: group gift for TeleportHub, bringing sexy and playful vibes ♥. The shirt and panties are each provided in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, with a HUD that offers 15 choices for each piece. Most of the textures are solid colors, but there are a couple patterns that really work well with the style as well. All those heart cutouts made me feel so romantic, and you can see on the right that the panties are a thong in the rear so minimal coverage for maximum sex appeal. 


I also happily visited I.M. Collection, where I found this charming Teleport Hub 2022 Dress still available. The buttoned shirtdress has a very sleek look, which can be changed up by wearing with or without the tied belt that is included. Both the dress and matching belt come in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, in pale pink with light floral pattern. The seams and breast pockets give a denim feeling, which immediately makes my denim-loving 80s child heart very happy. 


My first thought when I saw the pattern on our [>Ma'De<] Leilei Dress was fireworks, but then I looked closer and noticed it is actually multicolored plant life (is it still called greenery when it's not green?) such as wheat sheaves and ferns. Very pretty, and I love the color combination on its deep purple backdrop! There are Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes included in this gift. I always find that long sleeves with a short hemline draws my eyes to the legs, how about you? All parts of the human anatomy have their own appeal, but I do think being a leg man or a leg woman is a common preference that I can get on board with. 


My final look this evening has me ready to grab Xan's hand and take a romantic walk through whatever SL forest or field we can find :) It is the *Pink Mango* Irina Romper- Teleporthub GG, a one-piece outfit with built in belt and yes, another charming floral pattern! Claim this goodie and you'll receive sizing for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies, with short sleeves and even shorter shorts that definitely say summer to me. All I need to find are a pair of sandals in a dark blue to match the belt, and perhaps a necklace with a flower or heart pendant to add a little sparkle.

Some Wednesdays can be a little bit odd, and today was the day of all the random updates. I use google chat, and they added some weird thing to try to finish my sentences for me which I had to turn off in options because it was distracting and a bit annoying. I also had to reboot 3 times this morning for windows updates, and I think my tablet had a few random little ones too. Last night it was photoshop, well creative cloud that includes photoshop, since everything wants to add AI. I find it intriguing yet intimidating, and am not currently using it at all that I'm aware of. That means my blog is all my own thoughts, LOL, so consider yourself warned? ;) Otherwise it was a better day since I got a little more sleep, with it taking about an hour to doze off instead of the prior attempt's 3 hours. Bleh. Maybe my brain's OS needs an update? Now that would be scary. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for TeleportHub.com:

Photo 1:
Outfit: *It's Gau* Eliz Set $0L TeleportHub Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: :::FurtaCor:::Heart Set:: $0L TeleportHub Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: I.M. Collection Teleport Hub 2022 Dress $0L TeleportHub Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [>Ma'De<] Leilei Dress $0L TeleportHub Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: *Pink Mango* Irina Romper- Teleporthub GG $0L TeleportHub Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Fate - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - REFLECTION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment