Monday, June 26, 2023

Shop and Hop at Chickory

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we return to the SL20B Shop & Hop, this time the Chickory region which is one of 24 regions included with 20 designers' displays in each. All of them are offering terrific new releases with some discounted, and a special gift from every one of them. There is such a wide range among the stores and their selections, so you're bound to find something new :) I'm also thrilled by the 20th birthday celebrations since Second Life means more to me than words can express, and I'm honored to be a part of this amazing community. Here's to another two decades and beyond!


First up, we see the cozy MONOMANIA - Your Colors gift for SL20B. This outfit includes the sleeveless top and shorts in Freya, eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes, as well as a HUD with 7 colors for each piece. The top always has the same adorable image on it with a cat wrapped in a rainbow flag saying "Wear your colors". Those huge eyes just melt me, and I have a fondness for black cats so I am a huge fan of this gift.


Next I changed into the sexy gift from Aitne. called Mariel Dress - Cow. It has a daringly low square neckline and diagonal ruffled hem, and the name suits the print of the fabric perfectly. There are sizes for eBody Reborn, Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies included in our thoughtful gift.


ERSCH is offering multiple gifts this Shop & Hop, including this flirty Dutchi bodysuit -blue-. It is sheer with the exception of solid cups, and has shapely seams to really flatter any body. We receive Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Mounds, and Juicy body sizes, all in that lovely shade of turquoise blue that reminds me of a tropical ocean. 


For my final look this evening, I changed into another sexy gift, this time the Mossu - Gift Dress - SLBD20. It starts with the dress in eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, then continues with a fantastic HUD. It offers 6 transparencies (one of which has solid bra cups but sheer otherwise) and 12 colors for sparkles plus on/off options, as well as 41 colors for the built in panties and an on/off option for that too. So much versatility! The sparkles are much easier to see in person, but I think you can see them fairly well on the right above.

Quick hair note of the night - yes it is another Truth Hair release, and another Saturday Sale special, so for a very limited time it is discounted. The name is Sunny and it is a fun breezy style, with a version wearing a bucket hat and the one I'm wearing without. There is also a separate hat included in case you want to add it to the hatless one or possibly other styles. The accessory HUD offers colors and patterns for the hat, while the color HUDs all provide a stylist tab to change the sides a little bit. I am mentioning all this because there was no group notice or flickr post for it, not even a tweet, but the subscriber group got a notecard which can be easy to overlook on the weekends when things get busy. So I felt it was worth spreading the word :) As always I love it!

My weekend didn't work out the way I'd hoped, thanks to my anxiety acting up again. I was unable to go to the farmers market, which is deeply disappointing, and the pain/swelling in my left pinky spread towards the tip another segment so that is uncomfortable. I am trying to be patient, but that isn't always easy. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from SL20B Shop & Hop - Chickory:

Photo 1:
Outfit: MONOMANIA - Your Colors $0L SL20B Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Aitne. Mariel Dress - Cow $0L SL20B Gift

Photo 3:
Bodysuit: ERSCH - Dutchi bodysuit -blue- $0L SL20B Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Mossu - Gift Dress - SLBD20 $0L SL20B Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Sunny - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - REFLECTION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment