Friday, July 24, 2015

More KittyCatS Fun in the Sun

Hiya everyone! I have a few more prizes from the Fun in the Sun Hunt to share with you, and the more time I spent hunting around those sims full of adorable KittyCatS the more I want one :) They are not free however, like our hunt prizes, which I am quite eager to show you. First I will simply repeat my advice from yesterday, which is to read the blog for the best way to hunt. The HUD at the landing zones of all the sims is a big help so you know which sim each prize is on.

Before showing off some bathing suits again, I have a very pretty dress to show you that is found in Sunglasses #24. This gift from DI is a fatpack of colors, from left to right I am wearing Passion, Mercury, and Cobalt but you will also find Bronze, Emerald, Hot Pink, Onyx, Passion (red), Snow, and Violet in each standard mesh size. I love the cutout shoulders, and those sexy rivets and straps that are part of the intricate texture.

Here we have both gifts found in Sunglasses #18 and the necklace from Beach ball #31. The necklace is from Grumble and is simply called Pearls with Butterfly. As for the other gifts, they are both by [RUBY] as are many of what I am featuring tonight...the bikini is called Hot in the Sun and comes in red, purple, and teal with system layers plus a cute bow for the back, and appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and TMP. The comfy Mesh Multi-Pose Beach Towels come in teal (shown) and red, and contain animations for female, male, couples, male-male and girl-girl. Variety is the spice of Second Life!

I tried on the teal color of the above bikini (oh, did I mention it's a thong?) to show you this fun [Mesh] Sandy Beach Towel Set from Dekute Dekore, which you will find in Ice Cream #20. There are male and female animations built in, and it's only 1 LI so if prim count matters to you too, this is an even more valuable find. I like the "read" pose that I'm showing, as it temp-rezzes out a book for you to enjoy.

Into the pool for this photo, we have the red thong from the bikini of the previous photos along with the Lacey Summer Top by [RUBY] found in Ice Cream #26. The inner tube is another treat from [RUBY] called Beach Floating Ring, and it comes in blue (shown, red, or teal. It is the other prize found in Ice Cream #26. The inner tubes have 2 female poses and 2 male poses to suit everyone.

Here we have a cute outfit from Sweet E's, their red shirt and blue jean capri found in Beach ball #28. This includes the system layers shown, plus appliers for Omega, TMP and Eve. The jewelry is from ~TMD~ and found inside Sunglasses #30, includes the necklace, earrings, ring and even the sunglasses (so yes, you find sunglasses inside a sunglasses hunt object!). Now that cute bag on my shoulder, with built-in pose, is from je suis...and is called brillante MESH bag, and has such bright cheery colors. This can be found in Ice Cream #23.

Nail note of the night: since I wanted a wide variety of colors, I went with a hunt gift I'd previously blogged here from La Boheme. This is their Body Art Hunt prize so you only have a week left to grab it if you haven't already, I highly recommend it :) I went with the silver instead of the gold I'd shown before, no special reason.

The weekend is finally here, yay! For me that mostly means farmers' markets and relaxing, but whatever it means to you I hope all of you enjoy yourselves. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All prizes from the Fun in the Sun Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: DI: The Hanna Dress Fatpack  $0L Sunglasses #24

Photo 2:
Bikini: [RUBY] - Hot in the Sun Bikini  $0L Sunglasses #18
Towel: [RUBY] - Mesh Multi-Pose Beach Towels  $0L Sunglasses #18
Necklace: Grumble- GG Pearls with Butterfly  $0L Beach ball #31

Photo 3:
Bikini: [RUBY] - Hot in the Sun Bikini teal  $0L Sunglasses #18
Towel: [Mesh] Sandy Beach Towel Set : by Dekute Dekore  $0L Ice Cream #20

Photo 4:
Top: [RUBY] - Lacey Summer Top - Rigged Mesh  $0L Ice Cream #26
Bikini Bottom: [RUBY] - Hot in the Sun Bikini red  $0L Sunglasses #18
Inner Tube: [RUBY] - BEACH FLOATING RING in blue (shown), red, teal  $0L Ice Cream #26

Photo 5:
Outfit: Sweet E's Red Shirt and Blue Jean Capri  $0L Beach ball #28
Jewelry: ~TMD~Fun in the Sun  $0L Sunglasses #30
Bag: je suis...brillante MESH Bag  $0L Ice Cream #23

Nails: La Boheme [LB Arclight Silver]  $0L Body Art Hunt Prize

Hair: Magika [01] Later
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Kesia Group Gift May CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment