Saturday, July 4, 2015

Summer's Hotter Than Hell

Hiya everyone! I had a chance to explore the Summer's Hotter Than Hell 3 Hunt so I have some smokin' seasonal goodies to share with you. What better place to do so than a beach? I headed to Two Moon Paradise to enjoy their beach and snap some photos.

I started off with the prize from Unforgettable Temptations (#2), which includes a mesh bikini and sun hat, and fun duck floatie too. I paired it with prize #9 in the hunt, from Grumble, the flirty mules for Slink high feet. Their colors worked well together, and we can always use another pair of pretty shoes!

Maybe you need a different bathing suit, something sassy in a one piece...find the little sun hiding at Sin Original, the start location of this hunt. It's the one you visit before #1 so I was tempted to call it #00. No matter what you call it, how about sexy and retro? :)

This adorable long tank top is the prize from #10 PeKaS and is called Urban Cinnamon. Throw it over a bathing suit, wear it with your favorite shorts, perhaps even pair it with a simple skirt to dress it up. I'm really enjoying the styling and the pattern.

Finally, I couldn't resist being in the water any longer! I'm an Aquarius and the joke even as a kid was that the Water Bearer in me made me always want to be in the ocean or pool or whatever for as long as possible, first in and last out. So this is me, reminiscing and giggling over it :) I am wearing the Jada Kini/Harley from [QE] Designs, #6 in the hunt and truly sexy. I am showing the system layers, but it also comes with appliers for TMP and Omega/Slink so you can enjoy it with a variety of mesh bodies as well.

How about a quick glimpse at the eyes I'm featuring tonight? These are the prize from InkHeart, #17 in the hunt, and I am wearing the mesh eyes so I can show you both colors at once but they also come with the system versions. The difference is subtle, but I am wearing the Fish Eyes Blue in my left eye, and Fish Eyes Grey in the right, both size Large but Medium and Small are included for both. The system eyes also come in both colors, all 3 sizes each. I love them both, and they make a nice change of pace from my usual deep brown peepers.

Nail note of the night: I am showing a few colors from a limited time freebie at ~By Snow~ and her new location, it's this weekend only so don't hesitate if you're interested. Along with the 8 colors on the HUD you get for $1L, there is also a demo in-store that is free and has a single grey/black color. It's called Retro Ribbon Nail Applier and it's a fantastic value.

I had a busy but fun day, and I hope everyone is enjoying your weekend and creating plenty of memories and smiles. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All prizes from the Summers Hotter Than Hell 3 Hunt:

Photo 1:

Bathing Suit: Unforgettable Temptations Bikini/Duck Floatie/Sun Hat  $0L Prize #2
Shoes: Grumble GG Womens Flirty Mules-Summer  $0L Prize #9

Photo 2:

Swimsuit: Sin Original Summers Hotter Than Hell 3  $0L Starting Location Prize

Photo 3:

Shirt: PeKaS Urban Cinnamon Long Tank  $0L Prize #10

Photo 4:

Bikini: [QE] Designs Jada Kini/Harley  $0L Prize #6

Eyes: *InkHeart*- SHTH3 Gift (Fish Eyes Blue Size L-Left, Grey Size L-Right)  $0L Prize #17

Nails: ~*By Snow*~ Slink - Retro Ribbon Nail Applier $1L This Weekend Only!! New Store

Hair: Magika [01] Later
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nicole Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

Location: Two Moon Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment