Sunday, October 29, 2017

Fish For This Hellbeast

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am very pleased to show you the newest Fish 4 This set from Sn@tch, which is named The Hellbeast and is just in time for Halloween. It consists of 22 pieces: 6 tops in system layers and Omega appliers, leggings in system and Omega, a mesh skirt in standard sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions, shoes in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink sizes, stockings in system and Omega, a mask in system makeup layer and Omega HUD, hair with a color HUD, and even horns for said hair. You can choose your favorite pieces, wear these together or with anything your imagination can come up with, and have fun for Halloween or year round. The 7 Seas fishing rod is a valuable investment because it has unlimited use (casual rod, no bait) and Sn@tch offers a new set every 2 weeks or so. There are other places to fish with custom prizes such as the clothing at Sn@tch, so keep an eye out for the 7 Seas logo. The vendor to purchase the rods at Sn@tch is near the lucky boards and riot vendors, and where most people hang out to fish, so you could get lucky or pick up a great bargain with enough people. As always I recommend the buddy system to complete your set, since all pieces are transferable so you can swap your spares with friends. I have Xan to thank once again for his assistance, he kindly fishes for me while we multitask and then gives me all his catches ♥. One quick comment, I chose to censor these pictures a bit since the tops are very sheer...it is an effort to keep my blog relatively family friendly, and not any sort of criticism or judgment of the clothing. Personally I am not offended by seeing male or female nipples in a nonsexual way in SL images, but I am trying to be respectful of those who have little ones around when they are on their computers or just prefer not to see such things. Admittedly sometimes I let them slip (pun intended) but I am trying to be more careful.

This is a fantastic combination, I feel very sexy and strappy! We start with the Sn@tch Cage Top in Black, for which I have used the Omega applier (all 6 varieties are on the same HUD). Then I added the Sn@tch Holy Latex leggings in Black, also via an Omega applier, but the system layer is in the 'waters' at Sn@tch too if that is what you need. My shoes are also from this set, Sn@tch Jealousy Platforms in Black. Even my hair is part of The Hellbeast set, called Sn@tch Mia Hair in Naturals, which has a HUD to catch separately with several colors to tint it. The style is fun for any time, and having a variety of colors makes it even more appealing.

Next I slipped into the Sn@tch Cage Top in Fishnet, and as you can see the cups are the open weave of classic fishnet lattice. These would probably be fun to layer over or under things if you prefer, too. (pasties, sweaters...)

For the most revealing look yet, try the Sn@tch Cage Top in Open. As you can see, the cups are completely bare and surrounded by supportive straps. This is also a good time to mention that the one top among the 6 from this set that is not found in any of these photos tonight is called Strapless, it has no cups and is simply the bands beneath the breasts. Here I also added the Sn@tch Curled Horns in Black, which are a perfect fit for this Mia Hair but will work nicely with plenty of styles. 

Next I changed into the Cage Top in Purple, and added the lovely Sn@tch Jisoo Leather Skirt which comes in two packages to fish up- one with standard mesh sizes, the other with the Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions. I also slithered into the Sn@tch Snap Latex Stockings, with a touch more fishnet above the straps and the deep black stockings. I used the Omega applier, and the system layer versions are available to catch as well.

For my last look, I am sporting the Red version of the Cage Top, which almost has a deep pink hue from the sheerness of the cups. I kept the skirt, stockings, hair and horns the same, but added the Sn@tch Mystery Woman Mask in Black, via an Omega HUD but there is also a system makeup layer for non-mesh heads. I must say, the mask and horns make a fantastic combination! They complement each other so well, and I am ready for a very adventurous Halloween. 

It was quite a day for me, my first outing since being sick, and I had a few nasty coughing spells but otherwise enjoyed myself. I got an unexpected amount of treats, since there was a new vendor with delicious cookies and a couple of regulars made special holiday goodies that I couldn't resist. I also got some nourishing (and tasty!) soup, and a few meals for during the week like veggie meatballs and stuffed shells. A few people were dressed in costumes, so that made things even more fun. I hope you're all having a great weekend, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Top: Sn@tch Cage Top (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Holy Latex (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Mia Hair (NATURALS) $0L Fishing Prize
Shoes: Sn@tch Jealousy Platforms/Black (SLINK) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Sn@tch Cage Top (Fishnet) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Sn@tch Cage Top (Open) $0L Fishing Prize
Horns: Sn@tch Curled Horns (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Top: Sn@tch Cage Top (Purple) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Jisoo Leather Skirt $0L Fishing Prize
Stockings: Sn@tch Snap Latex Stockings (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Top: Sn@tch Cage Top (Red) $0L Fishing Prize

Mask: Sn@tch Mystery Woman Mask (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Calamity V1 - Cotton Candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Cinnamon
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment