Saturday, October 21, 2017

Weekend at The Wash

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more selections to share from The Wash Cart Sale and their terrific 10th anniversary celebration, with items for $10L or $50L on each cart plus free gifts on many, and gachas in the laundromat in the northeast corner. I also have a couple of group gifts from Precious Designs to show you, since I was visiting for their Mini and Midnight Mania boards and simply could not resist. 


This first dress is one of several offerings at the Emerald Couture cart at The Wash, their EC Ginger Dress Pink. For just $10L it includes sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. The attached belt and pretty knitted texture are nice touches, and when the weather gets colder you can always slip your favorite tights, leggings, or jeans beneath this for an even more cozy look. Their mainstore link is here, and the cart's direct link is in my ending credits.


Next stop, the {Poeme} cart at The Wash, with several colors of shirts and matching sneakers to choose from. This is their Sugar Skull Knotted Shirt in Sky, just $10L including standard mesh sizes. I have paired it with their Sugar Skull Chucks also in Sky, unrigged mesh that are fitted for Maitreya flat feet but can be adjusted to fit many others and including an alpha layer that lets you wear with the default avatar feet. You can visit the Poeme mainstore by clicking here, and you'll find the link to their cart in my credits at the end. My jeans are a marketplace freebie I turn to quite often when I need some classic jeans with a new top, they are from Delizio and include several colors in system layers, Maitreya, and Omega appliers.


EC Designs has two gifts out for us to help celebrate the 10th anniversary of The Wash, and I am comfortably relaxing on one of them here. The furniture you see here is the YinYang Lounge Set in Blues, with the fun styled shelves behind me (land impact of just 2) and the lounge upon which I am sitting. This beauty has a land impact of only 3, and has several poses built in: 8 female, 7 male, and 9 couples sets. If the blue color doesn't match your current decor, never fear as the other gift is this very set in black and gold instead. Very chic, and I can't wait to explore the couples poses with Xan. The EC Designs mainstore can be found here, and the cart is linked directly in the ending credits as usual :)


Over to the generous Precious Designs store, where I clicked several mini- and midnight- mania boards and checked the lucky boards (no luck this morning) and wore my free tag for their store group to claim these lovely gifts. The top and skirt are the PD ~ Are You Down Outfit, each piece comes in standard, eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes with a HUD that offers 5 colors each. The matching shoes are called PD ~ Are You Down Heels, in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high with a similar 5 color HUD so you can match them to the outfit. 


For my last look of the evening, I am showing you the two other current Precious Designs group gifts, another matching dress and shoes. This is PD ~ Diamonds Take You Higher Dress, which includes sizes for standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP, with a HUD that offers 5 textures to choose from. The PD ~ Diamonds Take You Higher Heels are a wonderful match, with sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high and a similar HUD that lets you pick from 5 colors that match the dress beautifully. 

I apologize for not blogging yesterday, it seems the cold (or whatever this nasty bug is) that I was fighting off was stronger than I realized, and won a battle or two. I skipped dinner with the family earlier, and won't be going to my usual farmer's market in the morning, partly out of fear of infecting anyone else in case I'm contagious. I am really wiped out, not sure if I will be up to blogging tomorrow but I will try. Once it doesn't feel like I've gargled with broken glass, hehe, I expect I'll be able to sleep better and that should make a world of difference. Meanwhile I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend ahead, stay healthy and happy, and magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Emerald Couture EC Ginger Dress Pink $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 2:
Top: {Poeme} Sugar Skull Knotted Shirt (Sky) $10L Wash Cart Sale
Shoes: {Poeme} Sugar Skull Chucks (Sky) $10L Wash Cart Sale
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:
Furniture: =EC Designs= (GIFT) ~YinYang Lounge Set - Blues $0L Wash Cart Sale Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Precious Designs PD ~ Are You Down Outfit $0L Group Gift
Shoes: Precious Designs PD ~ Are You Down Heels $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Precious Designs PD ~ Diamonds Take You Higher Dress $0L Group Gift
Shoes: Precious Designs PD ~ Diamonds Take You Higher Heels $0L Group Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elie - Redhead (prior VIP Group Gift) with Swept Left Narrow Bangs (VIP group gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KELLY marshmellow (Omega head/body)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Cinnamon
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)


No comments:

Post a Comment