Friday, January 27, 2017

Decorating My Body

Hiya everyone! I randomly decided that I needed some artwork for my body, since SL provides the opportunity to try out many tattoo/piercing/body modification styles temporarily that would not be so easy to do in RL. My second life needed some ink! RL me does not have any, but SL me can appreciate the ease of tattoo layers and appliers for making quick changes and I decided that the Marketplace would be an excellent place to start. So many designers offering their creations there, and there are plenty of gifts to help start you on the path to decorating your body. I also found a cute wintry set of pasties so I wasn't hiding any of the tattoos with bra straps, letting you see them as fully as possible. I am not always comfortable baring so much of my body, but I do so for the sake of art :)


The pasties are especially noteworthy since the Pretty Things to Wear store on the marketplace offers such gifts regularly, I saw a set of pasties with bows and another with flowers as gifts. These are their Pretty Snowflake Pasties for New Years 2017 and come in classic avatar layers along with appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink, and eBODY. The first tattoo I am enjoying is a gift from CT Tattoos, simply called I Love You, and comes in system layers (tattoo and undershirt) as well as an Omega HUD. It is no secret that I am a lifelong bird lover, so this made me smile even more because of the sweet lovebirds.


This delicate beauty is the Fire Kiss gift from .Identity. Body Shop, and it reminds me of both fine lace and regal jewelry. The location is such that you can reveal it easily with a bikini or tube top, or conceal it to share only with the very special people in your life. Personally I think something this beautiful needs to be seen :) It is provided in system layers plus a TMP HUD along with appliers for Omega, Belleza, WowMeh, and Maitreya, and each has a faded or fresh version. 


We hop from elegant to playful, as this gift from Para Designs is a whimsical delight called Sleeping Ponies. The style definitely calls to mind My Little Pony, which makes the brony (pegasister if you prefer) in me smile! This fun gift includes dark, medium, and light tones on an Omega HUD or system layers in jacket, shirt, undershirt, and tattoo layers to provide versatility for any body. The hearts behind it are a nice touch, aren't they?


Back to birds, as you will see they are quite popular on the marketplace...this lovely design is a gift from WillCat's Tats called Set Free, and there are no system layers so this one is for mesh bodies only. There are appliers for Slink, Omega, and Maitreya, in fresh as well as 75% and 50% opacity for a more faded look. This is the fresh, so it is quite bold as you can see. 


One last nod to birds and freedom, this gorgeous ribcage tattoo is from PMS (Pimp My Sh!t) and is their Free Yourself Tattoo 2015 Update. The gift includes system layers and a HUD for Slink or Omega, and I quite like the placement. You may be wondering about the sudden appearance of underwear here, LOL, these are the mesh bra and panties included with the Maitreya body which have a HUD to change colors of each piece of clothing and the bows too. They are simple yet versatile, and I felt like it was a good opportunity to remind people what is hiding in the folder with the Maitreya Lara body since sometimes we forget to look.

My weekend houseguest will be arriving shortly, keeping me blissfully busy until Monday night, so I might be a bit slow or skip a blog post this weekend but the general plan is still to do my best to blog when I can. Getting older means getting slower? ;) No, this is just being extra busy but loving every minute of it. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Tattoo: [CT] Tattoos - I love you - FREE $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Fire Kiss [GIFT] $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Sleeping Ponies Tattoo $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:
Tattoo: WillCat's Tats "Set Free" Tattoo $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Tattoo: PMS - Free Yourself Tattoo - 2015 Update $0L Marketplace

Pasties: .::Gift - Pretty Snowflake Pasties::. New Year's 2017 $0L Marketplace

Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Sugar - gingers (VIP Group Gift)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Gold (Size M)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Ana Tan (V2)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment