Monday, January 16, 2017

Get To Know Melange

Hiya everyone! I spent an enjoyable morning taking part in a treasure hunt, and now I get to show you my booty...hmm I may wish to rephrase that a bit...the hunt is called Get To Know MELANGE Hunt, and is a storewide search for treasure chests that disappear and reappear at random times. Some have free prizes (the aforementioned booty I get to share), some can reward you with lindens if you answer a trivia question about the store correctly (so far I have not done so, LOL) and some do not seem to disappear but contain $5L prizes you can buy. When you land, it looks like you are in a mall but it is actually the various departments of the Melange store, and be sure to head downstairs while seeking treasures as well. Hovertext will tell you if it is a $5L prize or a free one, but so will clicking since the free ones will distribute a gift and the 5 linden ones will tell you how to right click and pay to receive those surprises. The clothing prizes I am showing you tonight are all Omega appliers, but there are others that are for classic avatars only but contained tango/phatazz appliers. There are even shoes, makeup, and hair, so a very nice selection of the things they offer for sale at Melange.


First up, this is an Omega applier prize called =Torn Bunny= and consists of the fun tank top and shredded jeans. Because it was such a terrific match, I decided to show the lipstick I found in another treasure chest, DeLa' de la Beaute' Cotton Candy Lipgloss. It is a system layer and is from a division of the Melange brand, and you can tell from the inset that there is a lovely shimmer to the color.


This sexy outfit is called =Secret Skulls V.1= and is on an Omega applier for the top and bottom. There are lots of fun details here, with the buckles and rivets and straps, and you can see from the rear view that it is a bit low on the bum for extra sex appeal. I guess my bad pun about treasure chests and booty was actually a bit accurate after all ;) 


Maybe you are more of a gingham, earth tones kind of person, well this =Grungified Country= Omega Set might be just what you're looking for. I wonder what it says about me that it reminds me of both Burberry colors and Harley Davidson colors.


Since I am a big fan of pink and black together, this prize particularly appealed to me and is probably my favorite of the day. The treasure chest distributed an Omega applier without a folder or box, so it has the same name as all their Omega appliers (Me'LanGe's Omega Advanced Applier - Combo Outfit) as all the other HUDs I have to share tonight. I cannot tell the original name of this outfit, but what I can tell you is that I cammed in closer and the shirt says Love Is... and DREAMS across the center, and a circle on the right says Smile and is surrounded by the words Laugh, Pout, Smirk, and Pose. There are flattering pockets on the back of the jeans, as well as the pink ombre on both legs.


One last look for tonight, this is another great Omega HUD from another treasure chest that was already unpacked with no folder, so the actual name of the outfit is a mystery. It includes a bandana style top and cute low-waist denim shorts which have some intriguing seams as part of the nice texture. When you are ready for summer or wish to visit somewhere warm in SL, this outfit will be an excellent choice.

You may have noticed that I did play a bit more with the two-tone aspect of my gacha hair prize from Doe @ Memento Mori, the lovely braided and ponytailed Christine. One side I chose a darker ash blonde and the other, softest strawberry, to provide some contrast and show off the swirl of braids even better. Tomorrow maybe I will show off some tinted tips. 

I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from Get To Know Melange Hunt:

Photo 1:
Outfit: =Torn Bunny= Omega Set $0L Hunt Prize
Lipstick: Dela' de la Beaute' - Cotton Candy LipGloss $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: =Secret Skulls V.1= OMEGA Set $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: =Grungified Country= OMEGA Set $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: Me'LanGe's Omega Advanced Applier - Combo Outfit $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: Me'LanGe's Omega Advanced Applier - Combo Outfit $0L Hunt Prize

Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Moss (Size M) $0L SLF&O Group Gift
Hair: Doe Christine (twotone) - Blondes: Gacha at Memento Mori
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Madelief GG January/17 Cotton Candy
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment