Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tuesday Variety

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a variety of items to share from hunts, group gifts, event gifts, and even a marketplace freebie. The hunt prizes are from a $1L gridwide hunt called Cute & Curvy 2 Hunt, and I must say they have a terrific array of prizes from so many talented designers, it was hard to narrow it down to just a few to share today. The hunt object is a small lollipop, pinkish red (possibly just red but, well, windlight settings vary) and easy to hide in unusual places so I strongly suggest following those hints from their website. The event I mentioned is called AVANGARDE and many of the designers have gifts for free or a few lindens at their displays. It is their very first round, so it was exciting to see what was offered and I will be intrigued to see it grow over time.


My first look is the fantastic hunt prize from Sevyn East, their Pink Me dress for C&CH2. It is provided in fitmesh sizes for classic avatar, Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, eBODY, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique. Also there is a HUD with 4 different textures for the dress, two of which you can see above. The white belt with pretty bow is built in and remains white as a lovely contrast to all the textures.


Another fantastic hunt prize for just $1L can be found at Get Frocked, their Cute & Curvy Dress in 10 fitmesh sizes including standard, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and TMP. Both the style and the colors really caught my eye, classic yet modern.


My jeans here are another $1L hunt prize, this time from Firelight Creations called {FC} Nixie Denim Set. This generous gift includes 6 different styles (capris, cut off shorts, jeans, shorts, worn jeans, and torn jeans) in system layers along with appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. This is a great find that will definitely be a go-to staple in my wardrobe. My comfy sweatshirt is found at the AVANGARDE event I mentioned earlier, but is actually a group gift for ShopaholicSL. The Christmas Gift Hoodie Pullover comes in plenty of fitmesh sizes including standard, Belleza, Hourglass, Physique, Maitreya, TMP large and TMP small. The ShopaholicSL group is free to join, with a sign right above the gift that will display the join link in local chat when you give it a tickle. The pink and blue colors are one of those fun coincidences that I was simply lucky enough to find a lot of today, after choosing those shades for my hair, but I didn't even seek out the colors. Perhaps they sought me out instead.


Still at the Avangarde event, these two dresses are part of the generous gift from ATTITUDE, which consists of a few textures, vases, candles, and the single fitmesh Sweet Desires dress on the left, plus two copies of Ava Fitmesh Party Dress on the right which are both labeled size small so I am not sure what the difference is. I really like both dresses, and as you can see they each fit my Slink Physique body with no problems at all.


Time to get serious for a moment...I chose my nails for tonight not because they match so many of my outfits (although they do) but in memory of someone I have known since childhood who passed away from breast cancer very recently. She fought bravely for several years, and in addition to her loving husband she leaves behind 3 children and a large extended family who adored her. Marie was one of those people who was always described as sweet and kind, and I genuinely never heard a bad word against her in the decades I knew her. Cancer sucks, and I am deeply saddened by this and every loss. My nails are from Nail Me! and can be found for free on the marketplace, along with a few other awareness designs in their marketplace store so please check those out if you wish to honor someone. This set includes HUDs for Slink and Omega nails.

Clearly my day was not an easy one, but I appreciate the distraction of being focused on SL and blogging. Immersing oneself into a pleasant hobby is far healthier than brooding or worrying over things we cannot change. I hope you are all having a good week so far, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: SEVYN EAST PINK ME C&CH2 $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: Get Frocked Cute & Curvy Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: ShopaholicSL Christmas Gift Hoodie Pullover $0L Group Gift
Pants: Firelight Creations {FC} Nixie Denim Set $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress Left: ATTITUDE-SWEET DESIRES-FITMESH $0L AVANGARDE Gift
Dress Right: ATTITUDE-AVA-FITMESH PARTY DRESS $0L AVANGARDE Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: {Nail Me!} Breast Cancer Support - Nail Appliers $0L Marketplace

Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Gold (Size M)
Hair: Doe Christine (twotone) - Blondes: Gacha at Memento Mori
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Madelief GG January/17 Cotton Candy
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment