Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Fabulous and Free

Hiya everyone! I realized it had been several weeks since I shared any group gifts from the FabFree (that's short for Fabulously Free in SL) group and I had noticed several new gifts being posted lately. Therefore I decided it was time :) There is a list on their blog of the various designers and their gifts, but because I didn't stay on top of going regularly to pick things up, I discovered a few no longer available and even a store or two who have moved. There are so many generous gifts to discover, I hope you enjoy the selection as much as I do. The group is free to join, and you can learn about so many freebies and bargains throughout SL from them.


My first look is this amazing gift from *Glitter*, their Angel Corset With Feathers Tail in Nude, which also includes a matching pair of mesh panties. There are standard mesh sizes for each, and the color has a lovely pink tint so it would stand out against most skin tones really well. Those feathers, the fringe in the front, the lacing and bow in the back, such details! This could be very handy if you visit or work in a club with theme nights, as I did once upon a time in my SL youth ;) It was probably 2009 or so, there was dancing and a great DJ, and we had themes each night so I had a lot of fun choosing costumes from my lucky chair prize collections and such. Fond memories.


Head over to [satus Inc] and you can claim this terrific free gift for the FabFree group, just wear your tag and click the board and you will receive their Isla Cutout Flare Dress in Green. It is provided in 8 fitmesh sizes, including Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink, so you should get a great fit no matter what size or body you prefer. The soft color is flattering with my auburn hair, but would complement your favorite shade as well.


Snowpaws is offering this stunning Paige Dress in Two Tone Blue for us lucky FabFree members. They have moved since the list was compiled, but a quick search landed me in their new location where I gladly collected this beautiful dress in standard mesh sizes. The deep colors made me think of the ocean, probably helped by the satiny texture. 
**EDIT** Shortly after publishing this, I saw that a new gift is listed for Snowpaws instead, so this may not be the current gift when you arrive but I will revisit and share the new gift soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!!


I also visited Entice in my travels, where I clicked their Midnight Mania boards (a good habit to get into because those prizes are always terrific!) and claimed the current FabFree gift, their Blank Space Dress - Magenta. The sparkles in the texture make me wonder if the creator was referring to outer space and stars a tiny bit in the name, but yes I realize it's probably named for the song. This comes in standard sizes, and the low slung belt is built in. Lovely as always :)


Hello Dave has 3 generous gifts for FabFree members, three different takes on a subtle color palette of 5 pastels. On the left side (my right hand) you can see the nails I wore in all the photos above, Fab Free Cuticle Glitz, with the tiny line of silver at each cuticle. On the right side, those are the 5 shades from Fab Free Fairy French which has a nice gloss and a soft wash from white tips to pastel bases. I love her manicures and these are no exception. Each HUD is compatible with Omega as well as Slink.

I hope you're all enjoying your day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts for the FabFree in SL Group:

Photo 1:
Outfit: *GLITTER* ANGEL CORSET WITH FEATHERS TAIL MESH NUDE $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [satus Inc] Isla Cutout Flare Dress Green $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Snowpaws - Paige Dress - Two Tone Blue $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Entice - Blank Space Dress - Magenta $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Nails Left: Hello Dave - Fab Free - Cuticle Glitz $0L FabFree Group Gift
Nails Right: Hello Dave - Fab Free - Fairy French $0L FabFree Group Gift

Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Moss (Size M) $0L SLF&O Group Gift
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Kati - gingers (January VIP Group Gift)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Romina Tan
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment