Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Cute, Curvy, and Fabulous

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have another variety for you, from hunt prizes to group gifts to Midnight Mania prizes. The hunt is the Cute & Curvy 2 Hunt, a dollarbie gridwide hunt with a great array of participating designers who have hidden terrific prizes in their tiny lollipop hunt objects. Just follow the hints, find the sweet treat, pay it a linden, and you've got yourself a very inexpensive addition to your wardrobe. The group gifts I mentioned are a couple more for Fabulously Free in SL, FabFree for short, and they have a whole list of group gifts here. I have shown some before, and am delighted to share a couple more tonight.


First we have a hunt prize from Lady Dragon's Designs, their (CnC) Ladies Outfit which consists of the B&W Poka Bibs pants, Bikini, and Sassy Top. The pants have standard sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Physique, and Hourglass versions, while the tops each come in Hourglass, Maitreya, Slink, and Toxic sizes only. I love the variety, and I'll bet those pants would look just as cute with a plain white or black crop top, tank, or simple tee of your choosing as well.


One of the fun FabFree group gifts can be found at Pretty Kitty Designs, just wear your group tag (FabFree is free to join as always) and you will find this Victoria V3 outfit in a bag on the counter. The top and pants each come in 8 sizes (standard, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) and as you can see, they each have eye-catching details in monochrome. 


Remember the last time I blogged FabFree group gifts, and I had found that wonderful feathery corset outfit at Glitter? Well it seems there is another gift there too, the Angel Corset is still there but we can also claim a more casual classy look. Here you can see their DORA mesh outfit in Beig, top and leggings each in standard mesh sizes. From the landing spot, head down to the far end of the courtyard and you will find the main Glitter store, go in and turn right and there is a wall of gifts for many groups including their own. I only mention this since I was a bit lost the first time I visited :)


I have another case of "remember when" for all of you...I had posted a gift from Snowpaws for the FabFree group, then that very evening they changed out their gift which I did not discover until I published my post. I still feel badly about that case of poor timing, but I hope seeing this gorgeous Segalle Halter Dress in Blue Flower can make up for that :) This is the new gift from Snowpaws, and is a beautiful way to accentuate your curves in 5 standard and 5 fitmesh sizes. It looks like shimmery satin, just begging to be touched.


DanemarkZ has a treat for all of us, a pair of Midnight Mania boards that do not require a group tag to click and they have a very reasonable target to help them lock down easily. One of the prizes is proudly on display here, their Princess Lingerie #04 in system layers and an Omega HUD. The strapless bra and bikini panties have sweet polka dots and a hint of lace at the edges, and a couple of well placed bows as a finishing touch. 

Nail note of the night: the other Midnight Mania board at DanemarkZ has their sexy DMZ Ten Shades of Nailpolish Pack, also with a target of just 20 clicks, and I wanted to share a closer look but SL would not cooperate. I noticed close up that when I applied the nail polish, my Slink nail would partly disappear like there is an alpha issue happening, tried re-wearing the hands themselves and changing nail styles (on/off, stiletto, medium, etc) but I could only see them normally with a default polishing from the Slink HUD itself. Relogged completely, no improvement, so I will try again tomorrow. There are 10 designs to choose from, shades of blues and greys either solid gloss or a subtle design that reminded me of marble or concrete, and there is even a choice of black with silver chains draped across the nail.

I am starting to think my mood for this week can be summed up with a question: is it nap time yet? ;) I think feeling tired and drained is becoming a mood since it is seeping into my outlook on things. It will be okay, life is generally good, I will always find reasons to smile. I have wonderful people in my life who help with that tremendously :) Okay, I do hope you are all enjoying your day/evening, we are halfway to the weekend. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: (CnC) Ladies Outfit by Lady Dragon's Designs $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: Pretty Kitty Designs :PKD: Victoria V3 $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: GLITTER - DORA mesh outfit Beig $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Snowpaws - Segalle Halter Dress - Blue Flower $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Lingerie: DanemarkZ DMZ - Princess Lingerie - #04 $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Nails: DanemarkZ DMZ Ten shades of Passion Nailpolish pack $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Gretchen gingers
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Gold (Size M)
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Madelief GG January/17 Cotton Candy
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment