Wednesday, January 4, 2017

More New Year Fishing

Hiya everyone! Tonight is my part 2 of the current round of Sn@tch Fish 4 This, their New Year Grab Bags which hold a variety of their high quality dresses, tops, and skirts, mostly mesh but a couple of system layers with Omega appliers included. For the New Year holiday, these were chosen to add sparkle to your wardrobe with plenty of gold and silver. You will need a 7 Seas fishing rod, but as I've mentioned before it is a great investment for Sn@tch's fishing sets alone (every 2-3 weeks a fresh set) as well as the fishing being a fun hobby. The rod is I believe $100L for the casual rod which doesn't use bait, so no additional fees and a lifetime of fishing wherever you choose. Tonight I went with the more casual of the grab bag goodies, which still have pizazz :)


If you saw yesterday's post, you might remember my mentioning that the gold skirt I wore in one of the photos also has a silver version, well here you can see that lovely Dalaja Skirt in Silver from bag #15. I paired it with the wonderful match found in bag #4, the Sn@tch Juliette Sequin Top in Silver. This delightful halter style with the ruffle in front and pretty bow in back comes in system layers and an Omega applier for your classic or mesh avatar needs. Since they are separates, you can match either with anything you have in your inventory that makes you smile if you prefer not to be matchy-matchy. I just happened to love these together.


There were a few separates waiting for me to share (I kinda pictured a Santa's sack full of clothing, just pulling out beauty after beauty to wear) and when I realized there were so many shirts, I was fortunate enough to win a fatpack of leggings from one of the lucky boards in the Sn@tch fishing area so I didn't have to go bottomless ;) These are their Lowrise Latex Leggings Dark, and include system layers plus appliers for Cutie/G.Booty, Omega, and Slink Physique. There are 8 shades (black, blue, brown, green, purple, red, teal, and wine) of these open toed, shiny and sexy leggings to choose from among the system layers and on the HUDs. As for the top, when you fish up #5 you will find it contains the Delilah Wrap Top in Silver in standard mesh sizes. It looks great from behind as well as from the front, doesn't it?


I decided to slip into the green version of the leggings for this photo, and my top is the alluring Tave Sweater in Silver which comes in 4 sizes (S, M, L, XL) plus the coordinating alpha layer. Those sequins on the texture are so fun, and if you want to add another dash of sparkle then be sure to catch the bag numbered #20 to claim these Sn@tch Changes Crystal Earrings in Silver. Not too big and not too small, they will look amazing with a wide variety of your favorite outfits when you are in a silvery mood. 


Quick change of pace, this is the fantastic prize hiding in bag #13 called Kara Lace Club Dress in Gold. Standard mesh sizes are included, and the textures are divine as always from Sn@tch. I can easily imagine myself wearing this in the summer as well as winter, a classic style for sure.


One last peek at those sexy leggings, this time in black, and another festive top from another grab bag. This is the Suki Sequin Turtleneck in Silver, found in bag #12, in standard mesh sizes. I quite appreciate the fact that the texture is different than her other sparkly styles so far, it shows how much thought and hard work goes into creating these gems. Meanwhile my avi looks like she is pondering running a finger down the leg of those shiny leggings just to hear the squeak! 

Whew, it has been quite a day...it was just a series of things not going quite right, nothing too terrible but things added up. I have a few busy days ahead, and then I can probably relax and find myself some inner peace :) I wish the same for all of you, plenty of positive things to focus on, and I send magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Top: Sn@tch Juliette Sequin Top (Silver) $0L Prize #4
Skirt: Sn@tch Dalaja Skirt (Silver) $0L Prize #15

Photo 2:
Top: Sn@tch Delilah Wrap Top (Silver) $0L Prize #5

Photo 3:
Top: Sn@tch Tave Sweater (Silver) $0L Prize #7
Earrings: Sn@tch Changes Crystal Earrings (Silver) $0L Prize #20

Photo 4:
Dress: Sn@tch Kara Lace Club Dress (Gold) $0L Prize #13

Photo 5:
Top: Sn@tch Suki Sequin Turtleneck (Silver) $0L Prize #12


Pants Photos 2/3/5: Sn@tch Lowrise Latex Leggings Dark $0L Lucky Board Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Feronia gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lolly 2016 Tan
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment