Saturday, January 14, 2017

Designer Showcase Anniversary Gifts

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more gifts to share from the Designer Showcase 6th anniversary round. All you need to do is join their free VIP group and wear your tag to claim gifts from just about every designer participating. I enjoy visiting to see what exclusive offers are there, in addition to the generous gifts this round. I also had fun with a very short hairstyle which is one of the two styles in this month's Truth Hair VIP gift.


The first thing I usually wind up doing after a big change to my hair (and I suspect most of us do) is head for a mirror and inspect it from various angles. So I am in the bathroom of my skybox, feeling the lightness and the crisp ends. I decided to try on the very pretty gift from zanze, their [ZE] Eirwen Sweater in Red which comes in sizes for Slink, Hourglass, and Maitreya. I am also holding the lovely purse from Ghee, their Sequined Purse which looks to be an exclusive for the event. With shades of black and white, it will be a versatile addition to your wardrobe.


Then I decided to go even more casual, the comfy cozy 1 Hundred Pullover Set in Grey. This amused me because one of the HUDs (multiple tabs with several appliers on each, chances are your mesh parts are represented) has NP in the name and I thought it stood for no pockets...turned out to be no panties :) That version is on the right, the one with panties on the left, on both sides I am also wearing the sculpted hood which has a resize script built in. Besides the two HUDs, there are system layers for the classic avatar lovers as well. I am wearing one of my favorite marketplace gifts with these shirts by the way, the Delizio Jeans which come in several colors and with HUDs for Maitreya and Omega along with their system layers. 


Sometimes we need something pretty to wear beneath our new outfits, or if you are staying home with someone special, instead of ;) This thought led me to the beautiful Princess Lingerie #02 which is our gift from Danemark Z, in system layers as well as an Omega applier. The peachy pink color is stunning, and the little details like the soft lace and tiny bows are especially nice. I also decided to try on the remarkable gift from Moondance Boutique, their Nancy Earrings and Necklace. These beauties can be adjusted to match any outfit, just by clicking either earring or the necklace to bring up their very handy menu which offers 17 colors for each set of gems (inner and outer in this case, you can see that better in the inset) and 8 metal options including less traditional choices like crimson. Endless possibilities, and a resize menu too! 


Another jazzy dress and even more jewelry, here I have tried on the KiB Creations gift of Serenity Lace Dress Teal, in a gorgeous color and texture. It is included in 5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Slink Physique, and Slink Hourglass sizes. The amazing jewelry set you see here is one of two gifts from J&W Jewelers, called Journey's Collection Amethyst. It includes the necklace, earrings, bracelet, and a ring for the right hand, each with resize scripts. The other gift is a different style altogether and in pink, well worth checking out.


It looks like I am finally ready to go, in our gift from Evolve Industries called Merry Dress which comes in small, medium, and large mesh sizes. The colors are a wonderful match for the present from LEGENDAIRE called Aishas Gift, consisting of the shoes for Slink high and the matching clutch you see here in 2 versions with different hold poses. I also have included a closer look at my nails, yet another group gift for the Designer Showcase VIP group. This is from BAXE and called My Heart, a HUD for Slink nails with 4 bold designs in red and gold. 

Quick skin note: I am enjoying the current group gift from 7 Deadly s{K}ins called Madelief, in a new skin tone named Cotton Candy. It included several appliers including Omega, which suits my Slink body/hands/feet quite well. Since I am playing with a blonde shade for my hair, I thought the lighter skin tone was a natural match.

Running late tonight, stayed at a visit to my family longer than I expected and it threw my timing off this evening I'm afraid. It was worth it, I had a very nice time :) I hope this weekend holds wonders for each of you, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Designer Circle VIP:

Photo 1:
Top: zanze [ZE] Eirwen Sweater {RED} $0L Group Gift
Purse: Ghee Sequined Purse (Designer Showcase) $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: 1 Hundred. Pullover Hoodie Set. Grey $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Lingerie: DanemarkZ DMZ - Princess Lingerie - #02 $0L Group Gift
Jewelry: Moondance Boutique Nancy Earrings & Necklace $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: KiB Designs - Serenity Lace Dress Teal $0L Group Gift
Jewelry: J&W Jewelers Journey's Collection Amethyst $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: EVOLVE INDUSTRIES-MERRY $0L Group Gift
Purse/Shoes: LEGENDAIRE AISHAS GIFT $0L Group Gift
Nails: BAXE_MY HEART (SLINK NAILS APPLIER) $0L Group Gift

Pants Photos 1 & 2:  Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Moss (Size M) $0L SLF&O Group Gift
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Gaea - blondes (January VIP Group Gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Madelief GG January/17 Cotton Candy
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment