Friday, January 20, 2017

Weekend Wishes

Hiya everyone! Since I chose the title weekend wishes, I will start out with wishing all of you a wonderful weekend ahead, and I am also wishing for harmony and peace for everyone. My SL wishes are more simple, since we can make all our dreams and wishes come true in this virtual world of ours :) Tonight I have a few treats to share, a mixture of hunt prizes and group gifts with a Marketplace freebie thrown in. The hunt is the Fresh Start Hunt 2, which will have you seeking color-coded stars (pink for female gifts, blue for male, and yellow for unisex or male and female gifts included in the same prize) for $1L each. One of my hunt stops reminded me to show you this month's group gifts from their lovely store, and the marketplace visit was a random fun idea.


I really appreciate this prize for when I am in the mood for something cute and feminine! This outfit called Lilo can be found at Sickly SWEET, hiding in their pink star, and consists of the skirt and top each in standard sizes plus Slink Hourglass and Slink Physique versions. It also includes the candy ring you see in the inset, which has a built in resize script so you can adjust it for any hand size or pose. The gem part is slightly sheer as you might be able to tell from the photo, just like the real life versions.


You don't even have to teleport to get to WICKED to find this next prize, just walk out Sickly SWEET's front door and head left. WICKED has a playful outfit waiting for you in their pink star, their London Outfit in black and white with touches of pink camo, and a reminder across the front that you are a goddess :) The t-shirt and shorts each come in standard sizes plus Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and Maitreya fits. The bandana matches the insets on the sides of the shorts, and it has a resize script built in so you can get a perfect fit. This sassy gift is such a bargain at a mere $1L, and if you follow the hint (and don't forget that the backs of signs make good hiding spots...) it is a pleasure to find.


While you are at WICKED, I recommend as I usually do that you check the lucky chairs and click the Mini Mania board, and if you do so you will be in the right area to find their group gifts for January. The group is free to join, and the gifts can be combined into an outfit like I'm showing them (they are usually color coordinated like this) or separated to match anything you have in your inventory already. This month we have the Jessa Tank Top in Black Skull, the Chan Shorts in Marine, and the Jessa Heels in Marine. The tank top and shorts each include standard mesh sizes (the mediums fit me wonderfully as you can see) and the shorts have a handy HUD with 6 metal colors and 20 choices for the laces on the sides. The shoes have a terrific HUD too, with 25 colors for the laces on the back, 20 solid leather choices for the back panel and 3 prints like the zebra I'm wearing on the right, 6 metal colors, and 3 options for the heels. So much versatility! The marine blue of the front is the section that stays the same, everything else can be tweaked to suit your mood or your clothing.


I think I was looking for something else that would be suitable for a tropical vacation, not quite a swimsuit but casual yet elegant. I was very pleased to find this button down romper from IKWE in black floral, completely free on the marketplace. It comes in system layers plus Omega appliers for top and bottom, and is a very flattering style for any shape or size. I just need to slip into my favorite sandals and some sunglasses, then it's off to a tropical beach sim for me! Bring on the crystal clear waters and warm sand, maybe a nice sailboat or even an inner tube to float around and unwind.

Hair note of the night: I visited the neighboring sim for Epiphany, and got this terrific prize from the Truth Hair gacha there which is packed with 3 amazing styles that all look to be inspired by Game of Thrones. This is TRUTH Fire, the rare style of the three, and the HUDs for light browns, pastels, and reds are included in the one I won from my $50L pull. The other designs have just one color each, and are equally lovely. There is a HUD for the accessories too, those tiny metal clips holding small segments of hair, several different metals. I am actually wearing a shade from the light brown HUD since it has an auburn tint to it and the reds are darker or brighter than my preferred gingers. 

I hope you all have a relaxing, fun weekend ahead :) Mine will be busy, but I am hoping it will be enjoyable too. Magical magpie hugs to each and every one!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: {Sickly SWEET} Lilo - Outfit $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: WICKED * London - Outfit $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: WICKED * Jessa - Tank Top (Black Skull) $0L Group Gift
Shorts: WICKED * Chan - Shorts (Marine) $0L Group Gift
Shoes: WICKED * Gwen - Heel (Marine) $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: IKWE Btn down Halter Romper Black Floral $0L Marketplace

Hair: TRUTH Fire [LBrowns-Pastels-Reds] Gacha @ The Epiphany 
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Gold (Size M)
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Madelief GG January/17 Cotton Candy
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment