Tuesday, January 10, 2017

MH Unique Group Gifts

Hiya everyone! I apologize for no blog post yesterday, it was a hardware problem with my computer. A fan had died and when the replacement arrived, I trusted someone to install it for me but they ignored the main thing someone else advised them (be sure to line up the arrows) and therefore it was installed wrong. It sounded like I was sitting in an airplane hangar, I could even hear it in the next room with both doors shut. A couple of hours and a frantic phone call later, I was and am still short one working fan. At least now my computer is hooked up though :) So here I am with some fun group gifts from MH Unique, which is free to join and there are about 2 dozen gifts waiting for their group members. It is very generous, and the gifts range from standard mesh sizes, system layers, appliers for various bodies, and even a couple that are intended for mesh bodies only, so whether you are a mesh body fan or classic avatar lover, you can find gifts to satisfy those needs.


This first gift I am showing you is beautifully geared towards mesh and classic bodies, and is called MH Denim Dress Blue. It includes a classic fitmesh size and alpha layer, along with sizes for Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, eBODY, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique. The texture of that ribbon in the front with zipper peeking out between is lovely, and the stitching on the back pockets show more attention to detail.


I must admit, this outfit has me longing for summer again even more than I already was from the single digit temperatures (F, not C degrees!) outside in RL. It is their gift called MH Outfit Jeans & Top and is another fun find that works for classic or mesh bodies. The jeans are actually these cute denim shorts, and the top comes in black, blue, green, pink, and purple (green and purple shown above). Each is included in system layers, plus appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink, and TMP so they are quite versatile.


I felt so cute in this set, another nod to warmer climates or just the great indoors. For these fantastic looks, I have paired two different gifts that each provide several colors to choose from, so much versatility. The top is the MH Andromeda Top, system layers and appliers for TMP, Belleza, Maitreya, and Omega for pink, purple, red, and yellow. The adorable skirt which I am very fond of is their MH Jenny Skirt which comes in standard sizes (medium fit me perfectly, no body alpha-ing needed) for each color: azul, pink (left above), purple, and turquoise (above right). They reminded me of ombre, and of eyelet lace from my childhood. Love!!


The colors from this pretty MH Daria Dress Dotty made me think of Neapolitan ice cream, I blame the colors :) This short dress with sexy crossed straps comes in standard mesh sizes, and I had no trouble whatsoever with my Slink Physique body working just fine with it. There is an alpha layer provided for the classic avatars, too.


One last look for tonight, this jumpsuit is really intriguing with its bold pattern and how different it looks from the front or the back. This is their MH Jasmyn Jumpsuit and is included in system layers plus appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, and Omega. There are four different colors inside, black shown on the left and blue on the right, along with pink and yellow. That back with those peekaboo straps up top and beneath are really eye catching, this is a great statement outfit in any color you choose.

Hair note of the night: this is one of the two styles included in January's VIP Group gift from Truth Hair, called Kati. The group has a fee to join, but if you are a fan of Truth's work as I am, it is well worth it for the amazing monthly gifts (two exclusive styles, fatpacks of each) and bonuses like early admission to sales, etc.

Busy week, but I am here as much as possible, still searching the grid for free or inexpensive goodies to show all of you :) This is not a big month for hunts, but February should be because of Valentines Day so I am looking forward to that. I hope you are all having a wonderful day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from MH Unique:

Photo 1:
Dress: MH-Denim Dress Blue $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: MH-Outfit-Jeans&Top-applier $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: MH-Andromeda Top-applier $0L Group Gift
Skirt: MH-Jenny Skirt $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: MH-Daria Dress Dotty $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: MH-Jasmyn Jumpsuit-applier $0L Group Gift

Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Moss (Size M) $0L SLF&O Group Gift
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Kati - gingers (January VIP Group Gift)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Romina Tan
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment