Thursday, January 5, 2017

TRS Designs at Free Dove

Hiya everyone! Usually I visit Free Dove every month and grab the prizes from that month's hunts, and the other day it suddenly occurred to me that I did not do so for December. So please keep in mind that while these prizes were still scattered around the Free Dove building as of this morning, there are new hunts for January already (I will be sharing those eventually too) and so there is no guarantee of how long the December prizes will be there. However before the remodel, I could find at least 6 months' worth of previous prizes safely hidden about. Tonight is part 1 of the TRS Designs hunt from December, and you will be looking for tiny wreaths that look like they are made from pearls or pastel colored beads. As a random hint, I recall a light grey kitty wearing one as an earring ;) There are 10 wreaths to be found, and you can see the first half of the gifts inside here below. The link for TRS Designs' main store can be found here, but all prizes are located at Free Dove.


Prize #1 contains this elegant sleeveless gown called Amelia Dress White. It comes in standard mesh sizes, and I am very fond of the subtle pattern that looks to be embossed on the fabric.


If you are craving something shorter, something in a bright color instead, be sure to find wreath #2 and you will claim this TRS December Dress Red. It includes standard mesh sizes, and I admit I wore it yesterday with the leggings I'd blogged yesterday from Sn@tch so it works well as a sweater as well as a mini dress. The cowl neck made me feel warm and cosy, while the short hem can raise some temperatures.


Inside prize #3, you will find the alluring TRS Erika Dress Skirt Gold, in standard mesh sizes. The plunging neckline may provide quite a show, so do bear that in mind when wearing :) My girls wanted to come out and play! The lace trim is echoed in the overlay texture of the skirt, a very pretty combination and I have always enjoyed black and gold together.


The ultra feminine ("girlie") side of me is delighted with this prize from wreath #4, Gloria Dress Sparkles Pink, with that adorable bow on the belt and the great textures. I do appreciate the halter style, accentuated by those cute buttons. Standard mesh sizes are included in the prize.


Last look for the night, we have another glittery dress called Lily Dress Black Sparkles. The skirt reminds me of a tulip with the sparkly layer draped atop, and the bodice has some fun gathering as well. This beauty includes standard mesh sizes, and will be an ideal choice for your next visit to one of SL's exciting clubs or anywhere you want to look classy and sexy.

Today was the first of several busy days for me, tiring but worthwhile things to do each day. I am excited that the weekend is almost here already, and I hope all of you are too. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunt - TRS Designs:


Photo 1:
Dress: TRS Amelia Dress White $0L Prize #1

Photo 2:
Dress: TRS December Dress Red $0L Prize #2

Photo 3:
Dress: TRS Erika Dress Skirt Gold $0L Prize #3

Photo 4:
Dress: TRS Gloria Dress Sparkles Pink $0L Prize #4

Photo 5:
Dress: TRS Lily Dress Black Sparkles $0L Prize #5

Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Feronia gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lolly 2016 Tan
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment