Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Sn@tchy New Year

Hiya everyone! A couple of days before my technical problems with SL yesterday, I did manage to enjoy some 7 Seas fishing at Sn@tch for their current round of Fish 4 This, New Year Grab Bags. There are 20 different bags to be caught, each containing one of Sn@tch's delightful mesh pieces or system/applier clothing items in silver or gold, with a couple black and white articles thrown in. You can do a lot of mixing and matching, among the grab bags themselves or with whatever you wish. There are dresses too, so all you'll need is you favorite pair of shoes and you will be ready to party.


My first look is their Gilda Sequin Halter in Gold, which comes in standard mesh sizes, all found in bag #14. The draping is beautiful, and the exposed back really catches the eye. I paired it with the Dalaja Skirt in Gold, which has a tiny pattern that reminds me of confetti since I have New Year's celebration on my mind :) This beauty comes in standard mesh sizes as well, and there is a silver version in another bag but this gold is tucked into #16.


This amazing dress is the Sn@tch Jana Foil Party Dress in Gold, a very short mini with a flared ruffly skirt and an intriguing neckline. I love that upward point, you don't even need a necklace when this already highlights that area for you. All standard sizes are included in grab bag #2.


Another stunning mini can be found in bag #11, the Belle Party Dress in Silver. This short and sweet dress comes in standard mesh sizes and has both a lovely brocade texture, and an embroidered sequin design on the upper bodice. I paired it with one of the two necklaces tucked into bag #19, the Sn@tch Infinity Chain Choker in SIlver. The other is gold, and I love the engraved infinity symbol.


If you are still undecided on what to wear for that fun night out, I suggest this sweet Bess Babydoll Dress in White. It has some silvery sparkles on the top and at the empire waistline, where a soft sheer layer falls over top of the skirt. The standard mesh sizes can be found in bag #17 for you. I sometimes like to mix silver and gold, so I loved being able to add the amazing Anastasia Choker in White & Gold from bag #10. This will be put to excellent use as it goes with just about anything, and I am very taken with the gold loops and pearly loops, and that brooch-like piece in the center is stunning! There is a resize script built in, just in case you need to adjust it a bit, then you can always delete it to keep yourself as low-lag as possible.


I have always been very impressed by the textures at Sn@tch, the designer Ivey really has a knack for making the outfits look so touchable and like high quality RL clothing. Just take a gander at this Rhona Sequin Gown in Gold, a simple sleeveless sheath with an inset down the front of the skirt. The inset looks like fine tulle, and the embroidery on the dress itself is magnificent. Inside bag #6 you will find standard mesh sizes along with Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions for a perfect fit. I think that choker from the previous photo would look great with this too, but it is elegant enough to stand on its own if you prefer.

Well as you can tell, my inventory/crashing issues from yesterday have eased up, and I was able to get these photos taken with very little trouble. Whew! If you were curious, that very first outfit I showed above is the one that caught the eye of my overly eager "fan" who pestered me while I was rebuilding my inventory at Hippo Hollow, hehe, so it certainly is attractive to others ;) Or maybe it was my trying out being a brunette for a few days? I have to joke about it or I might be distressed instead. He isn't the first person to hit on me in SL and probably won't be the last, and it is simply a part of being in a social setting. I hope all of you are having a glorious day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:


Photo 1:
Top: Sn@tch Gilda Sequin Halter (Gold) $0L Prize #14
Skirt: Sn@tch Dalaja Skirt (Gold) $0L Prize #16

Photo 2:
Dress: Sn@tch Jana Foil Party Dress (Gold) $0L Prize #2

Photo 3:
Dress: Sn@tch Belle Party Dress (Silver) $0L Prize #11
Necklace: Sn@tch Infinity Chain Choker (Silver) $0L Prize #19

Photo 4:
Dress: Sn@tch Bess Babydoll Dress (White) $0L Prize #17
Necklace: Sn@tch Anastasia Choker (White & Gold) $0L Prize #10

Photo 5:
Dress: Sn@tch Rhona Sequin Gown (Gold) $0L Prize #6

Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Fire (Size M) $0L Profile Picks Reward Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR VIP - Sugar light browns
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. March 2016 GG Patricia Tan
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment