Saturday, April 8, 2023

Easter at Gold Square

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we have a limited time offer which is sort of an Easter version of an Advent calendar, for the temporarily free Gold Square store group. I just found out about it so I was lucky to be able to scoop up a large number of gifts at once, and was very impressed with this new-to-me designer :) If I was to describe their style in 3 words, I'd choose casual, sexy, and modern. By casual I mean you won't necessarily find ball gowns or heavily sequined dresses, so much as clean lines and things you could wear for most everyday happenings in SL. The sexy part will become apparent when you see lingerie and fashions that lean towards being revealing, and modern came to mind as the sizing seems geared towards newer mesh bodies. I often see people asking in various groups about different bodies and how easy it is to find clothing to fit each, so it is an important thing to be aware of. This designer also creates poses and AOs, so you will even find a gift or two of that nature as well. I am not sure when these daily Easter gifts are going away, but cannot expect them to hang around much past Easter Sunday in a couple of days so I am going to suggest you hurry!


My first look is the lovely Gift2! g.square [Dotty] Shirt/Panty/Boots outfit. The three pieces are each provided in Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes, in two versions which are both shown above. The top has a cinched midriff and tan buttons on each sleeve with one on the waist, a fun contrast to the boning and the fabric color itself. The boots have very slender stiletto heels, and are held up by double garter belts for an extra sexy look.


Another head-turner of a gift is the Gift3! g.square [Marina] Dress - 2 ver. Both colors shown are included, each to fit Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The sunny yellow and pastel lavender are both terrific for this time of year, yet if you wear them in autumn they wouldn't look out of place then either :) Those sleeves are such a unique detail, and the midriff cutouts extend up daringly high for flashes of underboob. 


This flirty duo is our Gift 7! g.square [Tina] Dress 2 ver, which as the name says includes both versions I am wearing above. They each come in sizing for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy bodies. Apparently Khara is the newest Inithium body that was just released today, so it is exciting to see support already! I didn't recognize the name so I looked it up, sounds intriguing for sure.


Next I randomly chose the Gift 9! g.square [Steffi] Top&Skirt 2 ver outfit to show off :) The top and skirt are both layered, showing off bits of the built in bra and panties, and I really like both color combos for the two versions provided. They are each designed to fit Belleza X Classic, Belleza X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The sleeves both say "Babygirl" in white, just like the front of the skirt's waistband, for an extra eye-catching detail.


For my final look this evening, I slipped into our Gift 13! g.square [Wendy] Top/Panty/Skirt. Is the number 13 lucky for you? It sure can be now, if you are as captivated by this deep sapphire blue outfit! The three pieces are each provided in Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes. The top caught my attention immediately with its heart shaped opening and the chain draped in front from the straps to resemble a necklace. The micro mini skirt is gathered on each side, riding high on both hips and showing a bit of cheek from behind. That makes the panties beneath a good idea I suppose :) 

Whew, it is time for a zany weekend with too many plans here. My mom was frazzled at dinner, worrying that all our Easter plans were ruined because of both cousins being unable to make it, but I reminded her that this was not one of our long term traditions and the boys were never at my grandmother's on the exact day itself. There is no sense in being upset that trying to start a new tradition without much notice isn't working out well. She might be misremembering things because she was sure there were pictures of all of us together and me in an Easter bonnet, but I had long since outgrown those by the time the older cousin was born and I was 12, let alone at 17 when the younger brother came along. Oh well, we are going to see my grandmother and she will not have to feel completely alone, which is what matters :) I will blog tomorrow evening instead of Sunday, so I am still only missing one day this weekend. I hope you all have a beautiful one, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Gold Square:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Gift2! g.square [Dotty] Shirt/Panty/Boots $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Gift3! g.square [Marina] Dress - 2 ver $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Gift 7! g.square [Tina] Dress 2 ver $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Gift 9! g.square [Steffi] Top&Skirt 2 ver $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Gift 13! g.square [Wendy] Top/Panty/Skirt $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Cupcake - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KATEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment