Thursday, April 6, 2023

Hop Till You Drop

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we take a look at some prizes from a hunt I've been working on for a few days, the "Off-Line" x Fake Society x Havoc // Easter Egg Hunt. Now there are several things you'll need to know, so I'm linking their flickr post with the rules and landmarks for you to look over. It is called Hop Till You Drop for good reason :) To summarize you'll need to be in one of the 3 free groups and have the tag active, click the sign then click the "team" sign for whichever group you're in. That gives you a HUD which you wear and search for small decorated Easter eggs in various colors to earn points. Therein lies the challenge, as there are over 200 of them hiding in all sorts of intriguing places on 2 entire regions. It took me several hours over a 3 day span, maybe 9 total? But I was doing it alone without Xan's help which is unusual for me for an intense hunt like this (work obligations, which I respect) so it might have taken me less time. I didn't see the flickr post initially and only knew about one location, LOL, so that also added to my time since I was overthinking the Off-Line/Fake Society region with the thought that I must be missing dozens and dozens of eggs somehow. Sleepy Dawn is not a very smart Dawn, but I found most of the eggs overall. My only advice is to look high and low, under and over things, and think about where you'd hide eggs. Since there are so many colors of eggs, they easily blend in to various backgrounds like a pink egg on a pink outfit on a sign as a random example. You definitely need to get started soon though, as this hunt wraps up on the 15th. Best of luck! I am a huge fan of all 3 brands involved and knew their quality gifts would be worth the effort, hence my persistence :)


My first look is prize #1, the first one we can redeem our points for, called Fake Society x Chloe Set / Easter Gift. The strapless bodysuit comes in pink, egg (yellow), and lavender varieties each in sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies. There are also matching unrigged bunny ears in the same 3 colors, for that extra seasonal flair. 


Prize #3 is the flirty Havoc . Esme Set . Yellow outfit seen here. The bra, gold chain, and skirt each fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach, and Reborn bodies, with unrigged bunny ears to complete the look. For year-round wear, just leave the ears in the folder unworn and enjoy the rest of the outfit :) 


Next I changed into the 4th prize, the charming Fake Society x Maddy Dress / Easter Gift. The dress and gloves are included in Aqua and Bubblegum colors, which each come in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies. The gloves have a HUD to hide or show the upper part, which I did on the right with the bubblegum hued pair :) This way you can decide if you want your gloves longer or shorter, although both ways look terrific with the playful bared fingers. The dress has some eye-catching cutouts both front and back, with the open back working its way around to scooped sides. 


I got a big kick out of prize #5, the Hush . Easter Basket . Yellow, once I got a good look at those contents. I've never received a RL basket like this, and I feel left out, LOL! We've got things that go buzz, and things that provide protection, with rabbit ears for a seasonal twist ;) The baskets come in left and right versions with 2 hold versions apiece, so you could even wear one in each hand if you're feeling wild. My outfit is deceptively innocent in comparison, and is the sixth prize called "Off-Line" x "Jules" Set/Easter Recolor. It consists of a cropped blouse and formfitting shorts, each in bunny blue and grass green versions. Both versions are provided in Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizing. It was fun mixing the hues, but of course they look just as fantastic paired up to match. 


for my final look of the evening, I changed into the Havoc . Bunny Bae . Sky outfit which is prize #7. The pale blue shade is ideal for this time of year, and I cannot resist the fun bows atop each shoulder :) Our bodysuit and fishnet stockings are each included in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach, and Reborn mesh bodies, and the matching bunny ears are unrigged so we can adjust them if necessary. I had a great time showing off these generous prizes, and there are still a handful of others that can be yours with some time and exploration. 

It was a long day with not enough sleep, but a helpful chiropractor visit that made it worthwhile to be a bit tired :) At least tomorrow I should get a little more rest, and then it's a busy but fun few days ahead. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Fake Society x Chloe Set / Easter Gift $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: Havoc . Esme Set . Yellow $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Fake Society x Maddy Dress / Easter Gift $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "Jules" Set/Easter Recolor $0L Hunt Prize
Basket: Hush . Easter Basket . Yellow $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: Havoc . Bunny Bae . Sky $0L Hunt Prize

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Cupcake - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KATEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment