Saturday, April 15, 2023

Evil Bunny Eggs

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have another handful of Evil Bunny Hunt 13 prizes to show off, for you to possibly find to start your weekend. There are so many terrific possibilities, just have a peek at the hunt's website for landmarks, hints, and preview images of most of the generous $1L rewards for finding nice eggs (dressed up like angels) or evil eggs (dressed like devils). We have until the end of the month to enjoy this hunt, and some items are Easter themed but not all so it is not too late to have some fun with these eggs :)


My first look of the evening is one of two prizes we can claim from Emerald Couture, their EC Lunette Mini Dress White from inside the nice egg. This beautiful dress has a knotted hem and scoop back, so it shows plenty of skin for such a nice angelic gift ;) There are 5 standard sizes included, along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. 


Over at Artic Storm, we are looking for a nice egg that contains the flirty *AS* Heidal Top & Skirt Pink_Stripe outfit. The pink lace top is sheer, so that could call for pasties or a bra layered beneath to wear at certain venues. It looks terrific with the ruffled skirt whose left side is raised provocatively, and both pieces are included in Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizing. There is also a beautiful white butterfly panty that is a system/BOM layer, which I was delighted to see in the folder when unpacking because I am a longtime fan of Artic Storm and know they make stunning lingerie.


Ladies and gents, I am embarrassed to admit that I did not read the description on the image of this adorable Max Magic hunt prize at first and nearly made this an adult post ;) The charming ::MM:: Watermelon Sugar patchwork women's Overalls is inside the nice egg at the store, while a men's treat can be found by locating their evil egg. The image does say "without shirt", so what we receive is the denim overalls in sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies, plus a HUD with two shades of denim that are both shown above. Once I realized my nipples were winning a game of peekaboo, LOL, I improvised and headed to the marketplace where I found a versatile free gift from Gacha Girlz called Isis Top 7 colors. They are jacket system layers which work perfectly for BOM (bakes on mesh), and we receive blue, green, lavender, pink, red, white, and yellow. Now you probably have something in your inventory already that you can wear with these overalls, from tube tops to long sleeved sweaters, but I do recommend a BOM or applier type layer rather than mesh because they don't always play nicely together. I tried it with the Artic Storm top and it didn't go well, since they weren't rigged with each other in mind. That is no shade towards either clothing item at all or the designers, it is simply a suggestion based on my experience :)


If your weekend is looking steamy, head over to [JUSTICE] where you can find a nice egg that contains this breezy LANA ROMPER - TOPAZ prize. Topaz is one of those gemstones that has a wide range of colors, so the name made me think of blue or yellow, but I must admit to purple being my favorite color so this beauty made me extremely happy. There are Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes awaiting us for finding the egg.


For my final look of the night, I headed to )O( Moon Goddess and claimed their Spring Dress Green prize from a nice egg. It has a sleek slip dress feeling to it, with bare back and slits on each hip as well as the gorgeous embroidered neckline that absolutely caught my eye immediately. We receive an unpacker HUD with each size having its own button so we only need to deliver what we wish of their Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes. The color is such an ideal choice for this time of year, yet I can easily see it working for mid-March, late December, or whenever makes you happy.

It almost felt a bit like summer here today, with warmth and humidity that had me wearing short sleeves to my parents' for dinner. It was a nice visit, and I am always amused at their rescue birds and the way they are too shy to get within several feet of me (or my mom, but they like my dad sometimes) but want to be included in conversations and will chirp back if we look towards them when talking and say their names. They had 2 neglectful homes before my parents took them in, and those emotional wounds run deep I guess. We looked at pictures my mom found of birds we had in the 90s and 00s, oh and a few from the 70s when I was an itty bitty magpie ;) Tomorrow is the farmers market, then I am relaxing before another week sneaks up on me. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Evil Bunny Hunt 13:

Photo 1:
Dress: Emerald Couture EC Lunette Mini Dress White $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: Artic Storm *AS* Heidal Top & Skirt Pink_Stripe $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Overalls: Max Magic ::MM:: Watermelon Sugar patchwork women's Overalls $1L Hunt Prize
Shirt: Gacha Girlz Isis Top 7 colors $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:
Outfit: [JUSTICE] LANA ROMPER - TOPAZ $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: )O( Moon Goddess - Spring Dress Green $1L Hunt Prize

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Envy - Essential @ Equal 10
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CANDICE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment