Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Gifts for FabFree

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I was craving some variety, so I visited several of the FabFree in SL participating designers and picked up some wonderful group gifts. FabFree is always free to join, and they have a list of group gifts on the FabFree blog for you to peruse and pick up whichever ones speak to you. I've been a fan for many years, and tend to look through the older ones so if they update to a new gift very soon I will not have missed out :) There are new gifts posted all the time, at least a few a week I'd say, and they are all just so generous and of impressive quality. Your favorite designers may already be participating, so check their store for the rainbow streaked FabFree logo/sign. Plus you might be introduced to new favorites by investigating their blog :)


The FabFree gift from FurtaCor is my first look of the evening, named Ariane Set. Its dress fits eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with strappy sandals in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet sizing. There is also a HUD provided with 25 textures each for the main dress and the sleeves with a button to turn the sleeves off/on, and 12 solid colors for our sandals. The long maxi dress has a wonderful Boho feeling, and it's great to have coordinating footwear with any look. To find this gift, please look along the shelf with black gift bags and you'll see one has the FabFree logo so that's the one you need to click with this tag active. The others are for various groups that you may already be a member of, so it's worth checking those too.


My next stop was MadCatCreations where I happily claimed their MCC - woman - A flavorful Dress -single gift. I see lots of seasonings on the fabric pattern like cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger just to name a few, which certainly explains the playful name :) We receive sizes for Altamura Sofia, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Signature Alice, Star, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies which is quite a generous range. The green straps crisscrossing the sides and neckline really bring out the coloring of some of the herbal seasonings, not a description I'd expect to use for fashion but I am loving it!


Paper.Sparrow has a treat for FabFree members too, their lovely Red Emma Top. This cropped corset bra style top has slender spaghetti straps and is trimmed in delicate lace, just loaded with lush details. It fits Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, with a HUD that offers 9 metals. I may have been having a glitch (SL, it happens all the time) but the HUD didn't seem to change anything for me so I cannot verify where the metal in question is. Honestly I love the gift even if the HUD doesn't do anything :) I paired it with the white Delizio jeans from their marketplace fatpack freebie, which appears here fairly often thanks to its versatility.


If the prior gift made you long for even more vibrant colors, head on over to Saussi and claim their ::GC:: Pamela Dress (Floral 1) gift for FabFree. The GC seems to reference Glam Couture based on the unpacker HUD logo, so I'm guessing they did a rebrand at some point recently. This dress is a beautiful formfitting mini with multicolored leaves and ferns, a brilliant nod to nature at its finest. The gift includes Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy mesh bodies. 


My final look this evening is the charming [PTC] Amira Dress - Rose Flower from Pearl's Treasure Chest. I left clicked and chose deliver but it didn't work, so I right clicked and paid $1L which was immediately refunded while the gift was delivered, so that might be the correct way to claim this cutie. The soft pink top looks terrific with the floral patterned handkerchief skirt, and the cutouts on each side of the waist bring it from dainty to flirty :) The gift contains eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. 

Mondays are generally nothing exciting here, and today was no exception, so I'm focused on an evening full of hockey (just one game left going) and a dentist visit tomorrow afternoon. As usual, I will be getting nitrous which leaves me drowsy and a little spaced out, so I take that evening off from blogging so you don't have to try to interpret nitrous-brain babbling ;) I feel like I wouldn't get all the details (sizes, landmarks, store names...) accurate if I tried it. Don't worry, I don't drive so nobody is driving home while impaired, and my housemate is kind enough to take me there and pick me up after. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for FabFree in SL:

Photo 1:
Dress: :::FurtaCor:::Ariane Set $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: MadCatCreations MCC - woman - A flavorful Dress -single $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Paper.Sparrow Red Emma Top $0L FabFree Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:
Dress: Saussi ::GC:: Pamela Dress (Floral 1) $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Pearl's Treasure Chest [PTC] Amira Dress - Rose Flower $0L FabFree Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Amour - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CANDICE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment