Thursday, April 13, 2023

LsR and Mesh Body Friends

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm pleased to share some information that was new to me, so I hope it is helpful for all of you too :) You may already know that the LsR store has a paid VIP group with gifts and lucky boards, well thanks to a group chat recently I found out that on their 3rd floor (up two sets of stairs) there are several lucky boards for the Mesh Body Friends group. This multi-designer group is free to join, and has many benefits for us to enjoy :) For tonight, we take a peek at a handful of prizes I have been lucky enough to win with that MBF group tag active. I also did a little bit of hair shopping, as you will see...


First we have the lovely [ LsR ] - Sexy Mayeli Dress - Dubai Event prize, one of a few that I won with an event mentioned in the name. If this was initially released for said event, this means we have the opportunity now to not only obtain it again, but to do so for free which is quite fortunate :) There are Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh body sizes included, as well as a handy 30 color HUD so we can change the look of this delicate satiny slip dress. Even if the name didn't have the word 'sexy' in it, I would still be thinking it of this beauty.


Next I changed into the [ LsR ] - Sexy Felicity Dress - Sense event prize. This too brings the sexy adjective to life with its open sides held loosely in place with fluttery ties. It fits Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a 30 color HUD to make it a generous fatpack. The colors all have the same subtle diamond pattern that makes me think quilted or waffles. 


If you are in the mood for a bolder pattern, look no further than the prize called [ LsR ] - Sexy Eve Set. The barely buttoned and tied blouse, and the knotted mini skirt, each come in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya bodies. The HUD has 30 vivid plaid patterns for each piece, although for once I preferred not to mix things up but to match the tops to the skirts ;) It was challenging to choose only two, since there are lots of great combos on this HUD.


Something about the [ LsR ] - Sexy Susie Dress feels romantically springlike to me, maybe because the knit texture is nice for cool weather but the bare shoulders and skintight fit work for warmer times of year. This sweater dress comes in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes (the same as all the other prizes so far) and has a 30 color HUD to let you pick from a wide range of shades. You could layer pants beneath if it's really chilly where you are headed, and wear this as a long top if you prefer. 


My final look of the evening is the [ LsR ] - Sexy Hanni Set - Tres Chic Event lucky board prize. The frilled tube top and matching asymmetrical skirt will each fit Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya bodies, and we also receive a HUD with 30 colors apiece. I went with similar color families but a light and a dark for each of the 2 images I combined, but we can certainly match them if preferred. 

Hair note of the night - Hi, my name is Dawn and I am a Truth hair addict :) At the Equal 10 event they have 2 new releases, this playful Envy style and a collaboration called Promise. I love them both, but am wearing Envy here this evening in their Essential pack of colors. There are styling options on each color HUD, and multiple sizes so we can get a good fit. We all deserve to treat ourselves when we can, and Truth hair is usually one of my favorite splurges.

It was a more restful day, and a warmer one so I am feeling like my body still needs to adjust to the weather change. I might share more Evil Bunny Hunt prizes tomorrow, or more LsR luckies if I win a couple more :) I sometimes don't decide until the moment I sit down to take the photos and notes, leaning towards being a bit spontaneous I guess. I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Lucky Board Prizes from LsR for Mesh Body Friends Group:

Photo 1:
Dress: [ LsR ] - Sexy Mayeli Dress - Dubai Event $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: [ LsR ] - Sexy Felicity Dress - Sense event $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: [ LsR ] - Sexy Eve Set $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: [ LsR ] - Sexy Susie Dress $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: [ LsR ] - Sexy Hanni Set - Tres Chic Event $0L Lucky Board Prize

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Envy - Essential @ Equal 10
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CANDICE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment