Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Evil Bunny Hunt 13

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we begin the Evil Bunny Hunt 13, looking for evil or nice eggs in participating stores for $1L each. The designers choose which theme to create for, with a few opting to do one of each egg for double the mischief :) The hunt website is the place to find all the landmarks, hints, and some preview images so we know what the hidden eggs will reward us with when we find them. The prizes are terrific as always, and I can't believe we've reached the 13th round of this fun-filled hunt! 


My first look is the prize from the hunt organizer, Grumble. Their lovely Flutter Dress is a sleeveless silk mini with multicolored butterflies painted on it, in sizes for Erika, Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. Everything about it makes me think of spring, so I was tickled pink (and orange and blue...) to claim this by finding their nice egg for just $1L.


Emi's Attic has a nice egg hidden too, with a versatile prize called Bellia Cami Crop Top Lace Up. This cutie fits Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a 10 texture HUD so we can change the look as often as we wish. There are 7 solid colors and 3 fun patterns among those options, so we can match just about any pants or skirts in our inventories :) As I often do, I paired this top with the blue pair of the Delizio jeans freebie on the marketplace which is a fatpack of system/BOM layers and appliers for Omega and Maitreya.


Next we visit Indigenous, where a nice egg contains their Early Spring Dress prize. There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, plus a 5 texture HUD with various colors of the pretty floral print you see here. The style has an Asian flair thanks to the Mandarin collar, and the long sleeves are nice for spring days or evenings that might still have a bit of a cool breeze.


I also couldn't resist the ZFG prize, the clever BUNNI - EVIL BUNNY dress. It hides inside a nice egg (coincidentally all of the looks tonight are from nice ones which are the white with angel wings and halos) and is a sleek fitting t-shirt dress in Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes. The sleeves have a beautiful sprig of flowers (lilac?) with colorful swirls beneath, and the front has the same colors with the words "Looking for a wine that pairs well with allergy medication". I can't tell you how much I laughed at that, as I've mentioned my allergy issues here recently and totally sympathize with anyone who identifies with this sentiment. I'd be happy to pair my meds with a nice chai latte too ;) Oh no, 8 sneezes just interrupted my typing that sentence, yep I'm one of those people who sneezes several times at once.


My final look this evening is a striking dress from [Ari-Pari] called Black Daisy Dress, whose style and colors are simply wonderful for spring! The flared skirt made me think of a ballerina, soft and graceful :) We receive sizes for eBody Reborn, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, as well as a HUD with 6 options each for top and skirt portions. The top has a delicate daisy print with black in the middle of the flowers, and the skirt colors are solid choices that perfectly match the background hues for the top's choices. I love the 3D flower in the middle of the bodice, such a charming touch that definitely caught my eye.

I am all thrown off from taking Sunday evening off instead of Saturday, so please excuse if I seem confused here at all :) My Easter dinner with my parents and grandmother was very nice, and things went quite well. We kept it relatively simple, and I really think that was a wise choice. Such a small number of people does not need a huge buffet of all sorts of food offerings, and it was still a 3 person job packing all the food into the car to travel there, hehe. My grandmother is always worth it, and she was in good spirits which warmed my heart. I hope you're all having a delightful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Evil Bunny Hunt 13:

Photo 1:
Dress: Grumble-Flutter Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Emi's Attic ~ Bellia Cami Crop Top Lace Up $1L Hunt Prize
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:
Dress: Indigenous - Early Spring Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: ZFG BUNNI - EVIL BUNNY $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: [Ari-Pari] Black Daisy Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Cupcake - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KATEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment