Monday, April 3, 2023

Mean Girls Easter

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we take a look at a sample of the many group gifts and hunt prizes available at the Mean Girls event by POSH. The event goes until the 23rd, and the Easter egg hunt is until the 10th so for that one you'll need to hurry :) To the left of the outside of the front door, you can click for a list of hints and to join the free group necessary to claim the goodies. The decorated eggs are hidden in the event building, outside it, out in the mall, and some in one of the stores (D0llz) so the hints are helpful. I am not certain that I got them all because I started losing track, LOL, and had duplicates that means I probably clicked the same egg twice. I was a bit drowsy and under-caffeinated by the time I started hunting ;) The prizes are a mix of Easter themed and year-round fashions and accessories that I am definitely grateful for. We do need the free group tag active to claim these goodies.


My first look is one of two treats I found from Allure Couture, this one being their lovely Sandy Bikini & Wrap Skirt White. Our bikini top, thong bikini bottom, and sheer skirt are each provided in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The bikini looks great with or without the skirt, so for example we could wear the entire outfit to the beach and then slip out of the skirt to slide into the ocean. 


Next I changed into the Allure Couture - Melody Shorts Outfit Pink prize, consisting of a corset top and shorts in Freya, Kupra, Kups, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite sizes. We also receive the matching sandals to fit Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink flat feet. I love the dusky pink color and the subtle pattern on the fabric, with a style that makes this a fun and flirty look for warm weather.


This sexy look is our D0llz Baddie Dark Red v1 prize. It is a single piece with the appearance of two, both with playful openings laced loosely together. There are sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach, and Reborn mesh bodies included, with a 14 color HUD for the laces. The latex-like sheen is a noteworthy detail, and looks stunning on the deep blood red coloring.


Another fun treat from D0llz is this striking X BACK PRTY SAGE DRESS. The dress fits BBL Impression, Kupra Squeezed, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach, and Reborn Juicy sizes, and there is a separate unpacker inside that holds BBL Impression, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach, and Reborn mesh body sizing. The dress has an asymmetrical fringed skirt that reminds me of a grass skirt (probably from the color too), and the slender straps of the top part wrap around and cross in the back so beautifully.


For my final look of the evening, I slipped into the Emilia Top & Skirt Bright Pink outfit from Next Door. Its top and skirt each come in solid and floral versions, all in sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I mixed them up a bit here, but of course you can enjoy both floral pieces or both solid separates together instead. The skirt's diagonal hemline makes it a little shorter on one side to show off even more thigh, yet as long as you add your favorite undies it is modest enough to wear most places. 

Quick hair note: yes, this is the new Truth VIP group gift that I mentioned the other day as imminent, and it is called Cupcake. It is certainly as sweet as one, with 2 versions and a few styling options on all the color HUDs included in the fatpack gift. While the group is not free to join ($350L I believe) I have never regretted joining as a longtime fan and collector of Truth's hair.

It was a wild and rainy weekend, with so much wind on Saturday that I lost power a few times. The unpleasant houseguest is still here but just for a few more hours really, sleeping before an early start to the 400 mile drive home. The farmers market visit was a nice one, and my Easter planning can now slow down since both cousins RSVP'ed that they and their wives cannot make it. That means just my parents, grandma, and myself, so fewer restrictions and preferences to accommodate. Don't get me wrong, I was looking forward to seeing them all but I am trying to find the positives as I tend to do. I don't know when we will see them next, since Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve are the only 2 times each year we definitely get together. Neither couple lives all that close, and all 4 have busy work schedules that can prevent planning easily. Seeing my grandmother will be nice as always, as I'm still amazed and grateful to still have the opportunity. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Mean Girls Easter Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Allure Couture - Sandy Bikini & Wrap Skirt White $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: Allure Couture - Melody Shorts Outfit Pink $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: D0llz Baddie Dark Red v1 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: D0llz X BACK PRTY SAGE DRESS $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: Next Door: Emilia Top & Skirt Bright Pink $0L Hunt Prize

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Cupcake - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KATEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment