Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Redeux Anniversary

 Hiya everyone! Tonight it's time to help the Redeux Event celebrate their 6th anniversary, by visiting during the round (until the 30th) and joining their free group. This group tag will entitle you to a few dozen generous gifts, found at most of the designers' displays. We also get to browse some discounted items and $50L offers, so lots of bargains on high quality fashion and home decor. I do have a fondness for this event, and so many of the designers are very familiar to me like a cozy hug when I see their hard work.


My first look is the TRES - Ramona wild gift, a dress with a special secret :) The animal print dress comes in sizing for Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, and when it is clicked a menu pops up to strip in 4 steps. I chose raised on the right, and you see the right hemline is lifted. You can also permit others to use this menu, so this allows for roleplay and some sexy fun with person/s of your choosing.


I always seem to find wonderful tops at these events, like the Manikin - Q-Tees - Adventure shirt I am enjoying here. This charcoal grey cropped tee says "Adventure Awaits" above a camping themed sketch, and "Go Find It" underneath. That is really good advice that I've been trying to follow more both in SL and RL :) Our gift includes Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes. I paired it with the blue Delizio jeans from their marketplace fatpack freebie, several denim shades in system/BOM layers and appliers for Maitreya/Omega.


Those jeans came in handy to share this next gift as well, the Faida - Angie cute flowers top. This lovely cropped top has pale blue spaghetti straps and ruffle that coordinate beautifully with the floral pattern, really nice for spring on into the summer months. I can see wearing it with a flowing skirt too, really it will look great with whatever you prefer :) As for the sizes, we receive Cinn&Chai, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Maitreya, Maitreya Flat, Maitreya Petite, Slink Hourglass, and Tonic Mini mesh body versions to wear with a wide range of brands.


We go from sweet to sultry with the UNA. Trinity Pink gift! This daring dress is open both front and back, with a cord holding things in place like a halter top and belt. It is designed to fit the Maitreya mesh body. I was dazzled by the damask texture in such pretty hues of rosy pink. Please note those "modesty flowers" I used to cover my nipples are from Photoshop and not a part of SL whatsoever, so your copy of this gift will leave your breasts fully bare. We can layer pasties, bra, or tube top beneath if we wish, depending where we intend to wear it and what we feel comfortable with. 


My final look of the evening is the Viena Dress gift from zOOm, whose fun name always makes me want to use wordplay like being inspired to zoom on over to claim the gift ;) The dress is a strappy concoction that fits Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, and comes with a HUD offering 8 color choices. I had my usual fun trying all the buttons, lol, and was captivated by the smoky feel of the choices. 

It was quiet here and warm but getting a little bit cooler soon for just a couple days before back up to the 80s. It's like summer wants to arrive early but spring keeps peeking through too. I saw deer in the backyard earlier, and since I've seen a groundhog around I expect to see babies in a month or so. There are definitely aspects of this time of year I enjoy, despite my occasional grumbling about the pollen and my allergies ;) I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Redeux Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: TRES - Ramona wild $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Manikin - Q-Tees - Adventure $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Faida - Angie cute flowers $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: UNA. Trinity Pink $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: zOOm - Viena Dress $0L Group Gift

Pants Photos 2&3: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Envy - Essential @ Equal 10
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CANDICE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment