Saturday, April 29, 2023

Sexy Weekend Looks

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I thought about how with warmer weather ahead, lots of people are looking to shed extra layers of clothing and wear much less fabric so they can soak up the sun. That led to thinking about fashions with lots of sex appeal, either lingerie or swimwear which sometimes can be interchangeable in SL. So I visited Havoc, where I knew I'd find flirty gifts for their free store group. They were part of the Easter hunt I blogged a few weeks ago, a collaborative effort with Off-Line and Fake Society, and I made a mental note to share these gifts soon :) As an extra special opportunity, I also want to show you two of the Entice offers for the Saturday Sale this week which are available until next Thursday. They are bikinis with wonderful color choices and an irresistible style, as you will see. 


My first look is the Havoc. Aliza Set. Fatpack group gift, with a cropped top and thong that both have little zippers for even more of a playful nature. Each piece comes in eBody, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, and there is a HUD for each with 18 solid colors and 6 choices that have the flaming letters seen on the left above. I think it says Thrasher, although that zipper does interrupt it and the front of the thong is rather narrow ;) It is even more slender in the back, so you only get the front view until you try it on for yourself. 


Another group gift you'll want to be sure to claim is the Havoc. Nina Bodysuit. Fatpack. The lovely Nina has a solid back bodice above a thong cut, while the front is seductively tied in three places to cover the essentials and hold things in place. We receive Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn body sizes, with a HUD that offers 15 leather textures and 15 cotton. This way we can choose a shiny look like on the left above, or a softer knit look as I selected on the right. I would absolutely wear this as a swimsuit too, just adding to the versatility.


Next I tried on the alluring Havoc. Venus Set. Fatpack gift, a reminder that Venus was the goddess of love and beauty (and sex). The top and thong are each included in sizing for Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, with a 15-color HUD for each piece. This way we can mix or match, it all just depends on your mood and personal tastes. The tied crop top has fun holes punched all along the neckline, and the bottoms are definitely a G-string type of thong for maximum sex appeal.


Havoc. Trixie Lingerie - Group Gift is sure to get your weekend off to a spicy start! It is a top and thong pairing that each fit Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, with HUDs for each with 17 colors plus 6 valentine leather bonus textures. I picked one of those on the left above, and one of the original hues on the right for both pieces. I guess I was feeling matchy with this instead of mixy ;) The slender ties captured my attention, as all of the fine details do with these gifts.


For my final look of the evening, we visit Entice where they live up to their name with the enticing I Like It bikinis they are offering as their discounted selections this round of the Saturday Sale from now until the 4th of May. There are a whopping 14 new choices, such as the Aqua Stripes I'm wearing on the left above and the Sunset you see to the right. These and the other dozen new varieties are just $75L apiece, and include the top and bottom (separate pieces) each in Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes. The fluttery lace-edged top is tied with delicate strands in the back, just like our string bikini bottoms, and I am a huge fan of this style. As for the original released versions, there are 32 individuals as well as 4 fatpacks (Darks, Lights, Ombres, Stripes) each with 10 versions that include 2 fatpack exclusives, and a MEGA fatpack with all 4 fatpack options via HUD. All of these prior releases are 50% off for the duration of the sale, which makes this a wonderful opportunity to prepare for a fresh new bikini season in SL. 

It was a quiet and rainy day here, with that wet weather continuing into tomorrow which will eventually become thunderstorms by Sunday I think. I'm more concerned about winds because that is what usually knocks out the power around here rather than lightning. It has been a busy hockey evening, with two teams moving onto the next round of the playoffs and just one game still going that could decide that series winner. I didn't get enough sleep so I'm eager to rest this weekend, not the most exciting plans but I am an old lady even if young at heart ;) I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Havoc:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Havoc. Aliza Set. Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Bodysuit: Havoc. Nina Bodysuit. Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Havoc. Venus Set. Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Havoc. Trixie Lingerie - Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Bikini Left: Entice - I Like It - Aqua Stripes $75L Saturday Sale
Bikini Right: Entice - I Like It - Sunset $75L Saturday Sale

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Amour - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CANDICE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment