Friday, April 7, 2023

Happy Anniversary Cosmopolitan

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I visited the first of 2 monthly rounds of the Cosmopolitan event for April, which is their anniversary month so there are celebratory group gifts aplenty. They are in boxes that look like wooden crates at most of the upstairs displays, so join that free group and give each box a click to receive all sorts of generous rewards :) I am so impressed that this is their 11th anniversary, as that kind of longevity and consistent popularity in SL is quite an achievement. I feel like SL time moves like dog years or something, hehe, with an example of mesh bodies and mesh heads evolving so rapidly when I still remember life before mesh in SL at all. This round is open until the 15th of the month (oohh tax day) and then I'll be scoping out the second round when it is ready.


My first look this evening is the [ LSR ] Sexy Miranda Suit 17, which is comprised of a top, leggings, and chain belt. Each piece fits Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. I love the vibrant aqua color and the subtle sheer nature of the lace, and that notched style of the top is so intriguing! The gold chain belt really does pull things together well.


I was also delighted by the holiK. - Persephone Dress - FATPACK gift, from a store that is new to me so I'm pleased to make their acquaintance this way :) Our dress comes in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy mesh bodies, plus a HUD with 11 wonderful colors to choose from. The styling has noteworthy seams that create a shape while defining every curve, and I always appreciate multiple color options since my mood in that respect does change often. 


Next I slipped into the [hh] Bianca Dress gift from Hilly Haalan, and quite literally said "Wow!" out loud. This stunning halter dress has openings on the bust and the midriff, in figure-hugging satin that never ceases to catch my eye :) We receive versions with and without materials enabled, each to fit Erika, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies. The provided HUD offers a staggering 50 colors for the dress, and 5 metals so you can customize this beauty to your heart's content. I am wearing the materials enabled version, and you can see the ambient lighting in my room reflecting on the right side as a pretty purple shade on the tan I chose to the left, and a bronze sheen on the dark red to the right. It reminds me of fancy nail polishes with color shifting shimmer in them.


If you have plans that involve warmer weather locales in SL, be sure to 'pack' a swimsuit :) I strongly suggest this lovely LEROY - Azzy Bikini - Rose gift, as its strappy style is sure to please. The bra and panties are separate pieces in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The single shouldered top has a peekaboo opening in front, and the double straps on the sides of the panties are a playful touch. 


For my final look this evening, I am enjoying the Giulia dress-Gift-red from [FLIRT]. Its daringly low arm openings are trimmed with the same scalloped lace ruffles as the hemline, which all matches the vivid crimson color of the dress itself :) Inside this gift you will find sizing for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. 

It was a warm day with more planning, trying to finalize times and arrange things with my grandmother's caregiver. She wants to visit her daughter while we are at the house, since my grandma cannot be alone, which all makes sense and I'm glad the caregiver can spend time with her own family as well. I probably won't be home in time Sunday to blog, so I am considering shifting my usual Saturday evening off to Sunday instead. I'm sure things will work out one way or another :) I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Cosmopolitan Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [ LSR ] Sexy Miranda Suit 17 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: holiK. - Persephone Dress - FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Hilly Haalan [hh] Bianca Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Bikini: LEROY - Azzy Bikini - Rose $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [FLIRT] Giulia dress-Gift-red $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Cupcake - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KATEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment