Wednesday, November 22, 2023

A Breakfast Combo

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we're having A Breakfast Combo, no matter what time of day it is for you when you read this, as that is the name of the store we're visiting. Behind their front desk is a row of black bags with group gifts inside each, and their group is currently free to join. So we can claim mostly fashion items with a couple of accessories (bags and a choker) for absolutely free, thanks to their generosity :) I've been here once before, but since it has been a while I'm not concerned if I share something I'd already showed you in case you missed it the first time. Generally I try not to repeat myself like that, but sometimes another opportunity comes up and I'm hopeful that there are new readers who might be seeing for the first time. I'd describe the store's style as smart casual, pieces that can be worn to so many different places in SL.


My first look of the evening is the Jourda x Ribbed Jenne Connect Dress, a group gift that might be from a former name for this fun store. There are several colors each provided in BBL, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes. I'm wearing Fall on the left, Forest on the right, and the other hues are Black, Navy, Red, and White. The style is intriguing, with multiple openings and layers on the bodice and a long slender skirt.


The flirty Jourda x Group Gift Kim K Fitted Maxi is similar in length and skirt shape as the first look, yet there are distinct differences too that make it equally appealing :) This treat also includes several colors - black, bloo (right above), gray, lime, nude (left), orange, pink, white - each to fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies. This strapless tube dress is sure to hug every curve!


Next we've got two versatile gifts together, so we'll start at the top :) That would be our Jourda x Vixen Top Group Gift, a bare shouldered crop top which fits Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies. Each size comes in black, bloo, lemon (left above), mint, nude, pinkish (right), purple, and tangerine versions. The playful fringed shorts are the {ABC} Wild Biker Shorts, living up to their name in sizes for BBL, BBW, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies. Each size is provided in black, brown (left), forest, ice (right), mint, and white varieties. That really is a key word for both pieces, variety, and I'm here for it.


The Wild Biker Shorts came in handy to share another top, {ABC} Cake Top Group Gift. In sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, and Maitreya bodies, there are black, blue, creme, grey, mustard, navy, peach, pink, purple, red, teal, and white for each fit. I'm wearing the purple top and white shorts on the left, with red top and black shorts on the right. Mix these up however you wish, make the look your own since fashion can be quite personalized in SL like in RL.


One last look of the night, we have the beautiful {ABC} Ivanna Zipped GROUP GIFT. I'm a sucker for a sweetheart neckline, and the bare shoulders above puffed sleeves add dreamy details. The Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes each come in black, bloo, green (seen on the left above), orange, pink (right), purple, red, white, and yellow. Each hue shows off the silver zipper in the back nicely, and I really feel like this dress will come in handy for the busy holiday seasons ahead of us, like the green or red for Christmas. Dressy but not overly formal, flirty but not too revealing...add your favorite jewelry if you wish, and a pair of silver sandals to match the zipper if finding an exact shade match for the main dress color proves tricky.

Did everyone try out the Maitreya Lara X yet? I clicked the redelivery button on the HUD as soon as I logged in, and it delivered Lara X with an extras HUD inside that includes the current regular Lara body (5.3) which I was already wearing so no need to keep the new copy. The Lara X fit the loose styled dress I was wearing at the time, but later I tried on about a dozen different styles and brands with very little success in fitting without tons of alpha use. Here's hoping our beloved designers provide correctly rigged fashions soon, and that those sizes are included in group gifts and hunt prizes quickly so I can share ;) I kept the exact same shape on, and the body really is lovely. I don't want to get into weird sounding detail, but the bottom and breasts are greatly improved. The conversations in multiple groups had me cackling, much love for the new X booty! I am tempted to do a deep dive on the marketplace and grab a ton of BOM outfits so I can show off the Lara X here soon. I had to switch back to Lara original to take the blog pics, so you are seeing the traditional rather than X here.

Whew, what a day...so the weather has been icky, and the power went out a few hours ago but fortunately the whole house generator is functional so that wasn't too terrible. Just the inconvenience of having to reset things, and the housemate was in the process of copying files and installing a program at the time. Before that I'd attempted another outing, exposure therapy for the agoraphobia, and well it was unpleasant but I survived ;) I've got a therapy session tomorrow with lots to discuss, and I'm just generally working on plans for the next several days. The two Thanksgiving celebrations are a lot of planning, even if I'm only attending one, and the out of town friend who is coming to the Saturday (Friendsgiving ♥) arrives Friday evening for the weekend. It's a lot of fun but also chaos, lol, which generally sums up most holidays it seems. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from A Breakfast Combo:

Photo 1:
Dress: Jourda x Ribbed Jenne Connect Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Jourda x Group Gift Kim K Fitted Maxi $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Jourda x Vixen Top Group Gift $0L Group Gift
Shorts: {ABC} Wild Biker Shorts $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: {ABC} Cake Top Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: {ABC} Ivanna Zipped GROUP GIFT $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Bliss - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment