Friday, November 17, 2023

November Gifts from Off-Line

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I was delighted to be able to claim the November group gifts at "Off-Line", which I'd tried to do for a few days prior but SL glitches were happening. If you tried to click any of the 6 gifts this month and got an error (something along the lines of processing too many requests and to try again in a few minutes, then a second click told you to stop mass-clicking) but no gift, I feel your pain but this morning they were all functioning correctly :) I wanted to wait until all 6 were glitch-free, but you still have about 2 weeks to get them before December arrives and a new batch replaces them so I think waiting was harmless. These are for their free group, and you'll see signage for their VIP group which is not free and has more/different gifts and benefits elsewhere. Those are not what I'm featuring here though, these are all free with the free group tag. The designer is very generous with both groups and I am always impressed by the wide range of colors and flirty styles they offer.


My first look of the evening is the "Off-Line" x "Macey" Set / Fatpack group gift. This has the appearance of two pieces but they're linked together and worn at once, in sizes for BBL, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya. Each size has an unpacker HUD that holds several colors - apple, black, burgundy, buttercream, cantaloupe, cobalt, eggplant, fuchsia, grey, lavender, lemon, lime, marzipan, nude, passion (worn on the left above), periwinkle, pigeon, pistachio, rose, salmon, sea moss, spring, taffy, tangerine, thistle, turquoise (right above), and white. The style is both flirty and sporty, thanks to the triple stripes down the sides which have gathers and are tied slightly higher on the leg than the rest of the hemline.


Another wonderful gift you can claim this month is their "Off-Line" x "Nali" Dress / Fatpack. There are unpacker HUDs for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, each of which contains original and sheer versions of each color. Those include black, buttercream, cantaloupe, grey, lavender (sheer version worn on the right above), lemon, lime, marzipan, nude, periwinkle, pigeon, pistachio, rose, salmon (solid on left above), spring, taffy, tangerine, thistle, turquoise, and white. The sheer varieties seem to have just a slight transparency on the front half and sleeves, while being solid on the rear as you can see from my wearing the lavender one here, and they all have a slender stripe down the long slightly flared sleeves. Aren't these gifts wonderfully detailed?


Next I slipped into the lovely "Off-Line" x Havoc "Harlow" Set / Fatpack, a one-piece bodysuit with the look of separate layered top/sleeves and panties. This too is packaged by size (Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya) with each containing black, blue, grey, mustard (right above), navy (left), olive, peach, pink, purple, red, and white versions. I feel like this would be a great workout look, with fun legwarmers or stockings to give an 80s throwback vibe :) I say that as someone who used to watch my parents do the Jane Fonda workout tapes (either Betamax or VHS, can't remember for sure LOL) and Richard Simmons Sweating to the Oldies, with much fondness for the memories of trying to join in or just giggling my little head off.


For a different workout fashion style, be sure to claim the "Off-Line" x "Trixie" Bodysuit / Fatpack group gift too. There are sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, all with a HUD that offers 20 colors each of classic colors, bandana prints, and tie dye prints for us to select from. I chose a bandana print on the left and a tie dye on the right, while the classic colors are solids of the same generous number of hues. The side cutout is every bit as fun as the single long sleeve, such a unique and flattering style!


For my final look tonight, I randomly chose a few pieces from the "Off-Line" x "Alexa" Set / Fatpack group gift. There are tops and panties to fit BBL, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, each packaged by size in loads of great colors. I'm wearing the spring top and pigeon panties on the left above, with the taffy top and grey panties to the right. Other colors include black, buttercream, cantaloupe, lavender, lemon, lime, marzipan, nude, periwinkle, pistachio, rose, salmon, tangerine, thistle, turquoise, and white. The tops say "HMN ALNS" across the front, which looks to be a brand I am unfamiliar with but it made me think of human aliens. I'll tell you a secret - the sixth gift also has this lettering on it, a daring bodysuit with one side down that reveals quite a bit ;)

It was quite a day, with an intense therapy session that left me with questions and decisions to ponder. I am still very much a work in progress, and the therapist and I are trying to figure out the best way for me to make that progress happen without stressing me into regression further backwards. We changed to Wednesday for next week's appointment to avoid the holiday, and I'm going to my parents' for dinner tomorrow which I'm looking forward to especially after last week got cancelled at the last minute. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from "Off-Line":

Photo 1:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "Macey" Set / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: "Off-Line" x "Nali" Dress / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x Havoc "Harlow" Set / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Bodysuit: "Off-Line" x "Trixie" Bodysuit / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "Alexa" Set / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Bliss - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment