Thursday, November 2, 2023

AMANI Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I switched gears for a bit, rather than an event we are visiting a single store with several wonderful group gifts. The store is AMANI, and their group is currently free to join so all the treats on that gifts wall can be yours at entirely no cost to you. Many of them are designed for the Maitreya mesh body, but one of the gifts I'm sharing had multiple body brands included in addition to the ever-popular Maitreya Lara. I personally switch back and forth between wearing Maitreya and Legacy, depending on what I'm blogging, so thank goodness for saving outfits in our inventory :) I was very impressed by AMANI's style, and the fact that their outfits generally include footwear so you can pull together your whole look quite easily. If you've ever spent way too much time trying to find just the right shade of a particular color of shoe to match a dress, you know what I mean! A few of these items are even tintable so you can choose your own hue, any color at all.


First up, I am enjoying the *AMANI* Feeling Cozy GIFT which will fit your Maitreya body like a glove :) The crop sweater, panties, and leg warmers are all tintable so what we do is right click - edit - texture tab, where you will find a color button that you can click and select whatever color you wish from there. I kept things fairly simple here and matching, with the thong panty as the contrast. The belly piercing is also included, a simple silver curved barbell that looks terrific with any colors you select for the clothing.


Another irresistible gift is the *AMANI* Chica Gift, which includes the pale pink dress and tintable high heels that both fit the Maitreya Lara body. I simply tinted the shoes to a color close to the dress, but you could get creative and pick any contrasting color or a simple neutral like black or white, whatever suits your personal tastes. I am a huge fan of the style of the dress, ruched down the middle both front and back with bare shoulders and detached sleeves. 


Next I changed into the striking *AMANI* War Barbie GROUPGIFT outfit, which is also created specifically for the Maitreya mesh body. It consists of the black tube top, hot pink skirt with daring side slit, and thigh high boots in black to match the top. There is something so flattering about the way the skirt's opening is unbuttoned, but the buttons are visible so we can tell it was a choice to show off a little more skin ;)


I was also quite taken with the idea of being able to tint this sexy *AMANI* GROUPGIFT!! New Me outfit :) The jumpsuit comes in a black version and a tintable one shown above, with matching strappy high heels all in a Maitreya mesh body size. All those straps on the sides and midriff are sure to impress, no matter what color you choose for each piece.


My final look of the night is our *AMANI* Love Hurts Set GROUPGIFT outfit, ready for a steamy evening out in shiny leather (latex?) that says "Love Hurts" above and below an anatomical heart (not this kind ♥ lol) on the top. The top, skirt, and boots are all provided in sizing for Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. I did promise there would be one that had multiple sizes, and it does not disappoint! 

Well, I'm on day two of a new medication that is not comfortable to take yet, but I'm giving it some more time before dismissing it as a mistake. It's increasing my anxiety and stomach issues, which are two things it was supposed to be reducing for me >.< so that's a bit of a problem so far. I have a therapy session tomorrow afternoon, but the therapist doesn't deal with the medication side of things at all so I'll just be telling them how I feel and how I'm trying to cope with it. I've tried at least a dozen different antidepressants over the years with very little success, and my doctor seems to be so fed up with trying to find one that she's been ignoring my messages for the past few weeks and doesn't even know that I've finally weaned off the old and started taking the new. After 4 messages on the patient portal that she hasn't replied to, I'm not very eager to send another and feel rejected by her silence. Oh well, I do hope you're all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from *AMANI*:

Photo 1:
Outfit: *AMANI* Feeling Cozy GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: *AMANI* Chica Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: *AMANI* War Barbie GROUPGIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: *AMANI* GROUPGIFT!! New Me $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: *AMANI* Love Hurts Set GROUPGIFT $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Muse - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment