Friday, November 3, 2023

FaMESHed X Event

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we have a very special anniversary to help celebrate, that of the FaMESHed X event. Please note this is not the traditional FaMESHed we know and love, but their "X" offshoot which could stand for x-rated :) This is the adult version, with the offerings ranging from mild to wowie wild, LOL, so please keep that in mind if you visit. I did see a few exposed male members among the vendor images, and bondage equipment was around a few corners if I recall correctly. That said, the free gifts also run the gamut and the ones I've chosen for this post are all much closer to the mild end of the scale. There are black boxes with teal ribbon at many of the displays, just give those boxes a click (no group tag needed!) and you too can claim the many generous treats for all visitors. The wildest gift I picked up but chose not to share was nipple piercings with a cock dangling from the ring, if that gives you an idea :) I do not kink-shame and I am an advocate of healthy expression between consenting adults, so please don't take my choices of what to share and what not to share as anything other than maintaining the general PG-13 rating (?) of the blog overall. The piercings I mentioned were very well crafted and I only omitted them because by the time I blurred my nipple, I'd have obscured half the jewelry itself which would feel disrespectful of the creator's hard work. This anniversary round is open until the 10th of November, so there is a bit of time left to explore.


My first look of the evening is our AURICA Milli Outfit CARAMEL gift, which pairs a mini tank dress with an open cardigan sweater in the same rich color. Both pieces fit eBody Reborn, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. As you can see on the right, the dress looks just as lovely without the sweater, but we have reached those chilly autumn evenings that make it so fun to have the option to layer things up :)


I do love the color purple, so naturally was immediately drawn to the Ash. -Uma Suit VIOLET gift! This treat is separate tops and bottoms in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Reborn Mounds mesh bodies. We also receive a HUD with 20 fun and glowy colors for the trim, which colors both pieces at once. Is my feeling like it looks futuristic because of the style, or just the glow of the trim?


Next we stop by the Have Unequal display, where we can find their charming [HU] Guida Outfit_Beige gift seen here. This is a single piece dress and panty in sizing for eBody Reborn, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, and wait until you see the wonderful HUD! It offers 22 textures (solids, stripes, patterns) for the top, corset, and stripes (trim) plus a hide/show option for each, and 6 metals for lots of customization possibilities. A couple of the patterns could be considered Halloween themed, but the solid colors and stripes are certainly suitable for any time of year, so no I'm not trying to extend that holiday ;)


The [ LSR ] Sexy Ana Suit Regular 7 gift is absolutely a head-turner of an outfit in three fun pieces. The tube top, bolero jacket, and itty bitty shorts each come in Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes. The jacket mostly provides long sleeves and covers a small swath across the back shoulders, and the sexy shorts are cut into a cheeky thong while being tied loosely in place on each hip. 


My final look of the evening is probably the most revealing of the post, which I think shows I was able to keep things reasonably appropriate here :) This beauty is the (*<*) 1313 Jacqueline Bra & Panties - Sienna gift from 1313 Mockingbird Lane, and bonus points to anyone who gets the store name's reference. *hums the Munsters theme song* Our bra and panties are each provided in opaque, sheer, and bare versions, each in Maitreya sizes with Petite versions for the bra as well. I am wearing the opaque on the left with sheer on the right, and the bare simply has no fabric at all where it went sheer on the right there. There is a HUD for the bra with 8 colors apiece for the lil bows and the hearts inside those bows, so you can add touches of color or keep it all this dark dramatic hue. 

Today was fairly busy here, so I'm glad to be here at my computer doing things I enjoy like sharing these free goodies with all of you :) It was chilly while I walked outside for part of my therapy session, and I was glad I put on a jacket. The session went well, and tomorrow is my usual dinner with the parents which I'm also looking forward to. I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from FaMESHed X Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: AURICA Milli Outfit CARAMEL $0L FaMESHed X Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Ash. -Uma Suit VIOLET $0L FaMESHed X Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Have Unequal [HU] Guida Outfit_Beige $0L FaMESHed X Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: [ LSR ] Sexy Ana Suit Regular 7 $0L FaMESHed X Gift

Photo 5:
Lingerie: (*<*) 1313 Jacqueline Bra & Panties - Sienna $0L FaMESHed X Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Muse - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment