Wednesday, November 1, 2023

eBody Reborn Event

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm inviting you to the eBody Reborn event, which as you will see not just for those who wear that brand :) The participating designers do have offers that will fit Reborn bodies of course, but most include other sizes alongside the eBody varieties. Just about every one of them has a special promo priced offer from $0L - $50L in a black bag (shaped like a milk carton almost) with some offering demos of the non-free promos so you can be confident in your purchases. I'm focusing on the free end of that price range as I do, but I definitely saw plenty of tempting choices at many price points. The event seems to be open until the 7th of November, so about a week remains to explore and enjoy.


My first look this evening starts with the free [Din] Gift Reborn dress, a sexy strapless mini with lace bodice. It includes sizes for Gen XC, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Peach, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy mesh bodies. The lace up top is sheer, so keep that in mind when selecting where to visit while wearing :) I accessorized with another gift I found here for free, the [LUNAFELL] Heart Choker GIFTPACK. There is an open collar version as well as the original I'm wearing, both with resize scripts and a HUD that offers 24 textures each for the left and right side, 12 metals for the clasp, and 6 metals for the heart in the front center. I had a very good time as always playing with the HUD, and the inset shows the heart shaped link that holds it all in place. 


I also stopped by the REED display and picked up their gift called ISIS PINK, which as you can see is a sassy little short romper in cheerful pink with white trim. It comes in eBody Reborn, Waifu Boobs, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes. The neckline plunges quite low both back and front, and I'm getting a kick out of the slightly cheeky rear view too ;) 


For a bright pop of color, be sure to pick up the free Virtual Diva Rave SKY gift :) There are sizes for Belleza X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy Boobs bodies provided, and I must admit that at first glance I took this for a dress but now am thinking it is a shorts romper like the prior gift I shared. Either way, that is a beautiful shade of blue and looks great as a subtle knit texture.


There is something about pinks and purples that always catch my eye, even if I cannot always tell one from the other...like this Carol's Store- Xenia Dress Pink which is a truly stunning gift that to me looks like an orchid shade of purple :) Could be my lighting or my eyes, but I adore it either way! The halter dress has a sweetheart neckline, shapely seams, back zipper, and lace trim in white to match the halter strap. We receive sizes for Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Momma, and Reborn mesh bodies. 


Whatever your favorite color may be, chances are you can find it in this dazzling EC PopArt Dress RockNRoll gift from Emerald Couture. The design on the front reminds me of the Love statue in Philly, but with ROCK as the letters with "& ROLL" tucked into the opening of the O. There is also something so playful about bare shoulders with a collared neckline, like the points of the collar are arrows to draw attention to the sexy shoulders :) The gift includes standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, Prima, Reborn, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body versions. We get to turn heads in this gift for absolutely free, so I am delighted and grateful as with all of these treats.

It was a quiet day and I'm looking forward to a new month in SL with lots of new rounds of events and hunts :) Things tend to go from very busy in October to calm in November, followed by havoc in December, LOL! Holidays really keep things hopping in SL just like in RL, and new items for sale are always a big part of that. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from eBody Reborn Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: [Din] Gift Reborn $0L Reborn Event Gift
Choker: [LUNAFELL] Heart Choker GIFTPACK $0L Reborn Event Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: REED - ISIS PINK $0L Reborn Event Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Virtual Diva Rave SKY $0L Reborn Event Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Carol's Store- Xenia Dress Pink $0L Reborn Event Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Emerald Couture EC PopArt Dress RockNRoll $0L Reborn Event Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Muse - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment