Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Kawaii Project

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we're heading to the Kawaii Project, whose current round has lots of group gifts waiting for us inside black lanterns with assorted colored glass (mostly yellow but I saw pink and purple among the hues). All you need is their free group tag active, then click all the lanterns you can find to claim these generous treats :) The hovertext said something like spooky gifts, but I'd say there is a mix of Halloween themed and not, especially since this round of the event is open until the 12th of November. The gifts I'm sharing are a reflection of that mixture, with a cup that has the word Halloween on it but other offerings being more subtle or suitable for all year long. If you see the word 'kawaii' and think uh-oh cute stuff, LOL, well there is some but it's not a requirement by any means and the offers seem to lean more towards sexy than cutesy. I noticed the newer body brands getting more love here too, with a few designers not even creating for Maitreya (hence my switch to my Legacy body tonight, very grateful I bought it to be honest) so I do hope you stop by and enjoy.


My first look this evening is certainly on the sensuous side, thanks to NAE-GA and their MIN-JI TOP&PANTY gift. Our bra top and thong panty will each fit Kupra Bimbo, Legacy, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy Boobs bodies, with a HUD that offers 5 colors each for the top, panty, and laces. The bows on the hips are the laces portion mentioned on the HUD, and they are such a fun touch :) I was intrigued by the slender bra cups and the way the straps meet in the middle of the back, something I think would be great in RL to keep the straps from sliding off the shoulders. Being able to mix and match the colors is always appreciated too, for those of us who crave variety :)


If you've had a long day or evening, and need something tasty to sip on, I highly recommend the {U:Refined} Halloween Cutie Cup [Orange] gift. As for what's in there, well I have no idea but I'd go with iced fruit juice of some sort for myself. The cup says Halloween Cutie on the front with a witch hat above the W, a jack o'lantern and broom beneath, and I think I saw a bat as well as some stars :) The cup has a built in holding pose that you can see here, low enough on the cup to be able to see the design quite well.


Here I kept on the panties but changed into the Lichia - Nara Top gift, a lovely little tube top with enough cutouts that it looks like the two bra cups are held in place by a top and bottom band. There are Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn sizes included of this playful slip of a top, and it will look just as cute with your favorite jeans as with a flowing maxi skirt if that's what you desire.


If you recognize those panties again, good eye ;) They also helped me show off our Eden by Eve // Gathered Tank - Halloween Gift Edition treat, so I am very grateful. The top will fit Anatomy, Kupra, Legacy, Reborn, Reborn Juicy, Reborn EBT, Reborn EHT, Reborn Mounds, Reborn Teacups, Reborn V-Tech Flat, Reborn Waifu, Gen X Classic, and Gen X Curvy mesh bodies (geez I've never typed the word Reborn so much in one post!) and there is a HUD with 3 fun textures. The one not shown is a reverse of the purple and white on the left, and I really like them all so the hardest part will be choosing which to wear first.


For my final look of the evening, I got to reminisce about my lifelong Hello Kitty fondness with our gift from CAKE called [$] Spooky Szn Set [HK ZOMBIE]. The zombie aspect gives it a strong feeling of "not just for kids", and the style is a cross between flirty and comfy cozy. The bra and boxers are each provided in sizing for BBL, BBW, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, with the store brand on the elastic bands of each. The design is clever with little miss Kitty wearing a tattered dress and sporting a scar from stitches on her head, but her traditional pink bow is intact. She may be doing a bit of a Frankenstein walk there, based on the arms and legs extended...at least she can't bite us because Hello Kitty has no mouth, at least not a visible one in most images of her ;) I remember having toys of hers when I was itty bitty, then I collected again very seriously in the 90s/00s, so seeing her in any form will always make me smile.

It will probably be Halloween by the time most of you read this, so I'll wish you a very Happy Halloween and wishes that all your tricks turn out to be treats :) My neighborhood is part of a school district that does a trunk-or-treat thing at the school, so the kids don't come around and I'm at the end of a dead end street anyway so they really never did. No candy here, and I didn't really decorate so it is a quiet kind of day which I don't mind. I have been thinking back to taking my younger cousins out trick-or-treating in my grandma's neighborhood for several years, fond memories and 4 of her siblings lived within a couple blocks so we got to show them all the boys' costumes in person that way. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Kawaii Project:

Photo 1:
Outfit: NAE-GA MIN-JI TOP&PANTY $0L Kawaii Project Gift

Photo 2:
Cup: {U:Refined} Halloween Cutie Cup [Orange] $0L Kawaii Project Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Lichia - Nara Top $0L Kawaii Project Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Eden by Eve // Gathered Tank - Halloween Gift Edition $0L Kawaii Project Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: CAKE [$] Spooky Szn Set [HK ZOMBIE] $0L Kawaii Project Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Muse - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment