Thursday, October 19, 2023

Off-Line Lovelies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post brings us to "Off-Line", a wonderful store with new group gifts each month for their free group. There's a VIP group with a joining fee that you can read about right on the wall near these gifts I'm sharing tonight, but all the ones you see here are for the free group :) I also figured it was a fun change of pace from the many events I've been sharing gifts from lately, and there are still plenty more of those to see. Variety is the spice of second life, it seems! We have until the end of the month to grab this set of gifts, of which I believe there were 7 total for us to enjoy.


My first look of the night is our "Off-Line" x "Lotte" Dress + Sheer / Fatpack group gift. It consists of solid and sheer versions in various colors, each packaged by size - BBL, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya. I'm wearing the solid lime on the left, sheer pink on the right, and our other choices in each variety are cyan, lemon, marzipan, nude, and white. The panties are built into all of them, as you can see by looking at the openings on the right side of the left half of the above photo.


Another terrific gift this month is their "Off-Line" x "Suzanna" Dress / Fatpack. The uniquely styled mini dress comes in sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, along with a HUD offering 20 classic colors, 20 bandana patterns, and 20 swirl patterns. They are basically the same colors for each pattern, and I've applied one of the bandana colors on the left with a swirl pattern on the right. Such fun!


Next I tried one some variants from the "Off-Line" x Havoc / "Jordyn" Set / Fatpack group gift. There are Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya packages, each with a top and skirt in army, black, blue, chocolate, lime, navy, nude, orange, pale, pink, purple, red, white, and yellow. On the left above you can see the nude top with army skirt, and the pale top and navy on the right. The tops all have an image on them with Evangelion and Scratchy on them, I'm not familiar but it looks pretty cool to me ;)


This stunning dress is our group gift called "Off-Line" x "Jenner" Dress / Fatpack. There are BBL, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes, with each size unpacker containing several colors for us to choose from. There are black, buttercream, cantaloupe, grey, lavender, lemon, lime, marzipan, nude, periwinkle, pigeon, pistachio, rose, salmon, spring, taffy, tangerine, thistle, turquoise, and white. Did you guess which colors I'm wearing here? Well it's salmon on the left and turquoise on the right, but I can assure you that they all look gorgeous! 


My final look of the night is our "Off-Line" x "Bella" Set / Fatpack, a pairing of top and pants to each fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. When I unpacked the Legacy one I noticed that there are different colors of each piece, so this is more about mixing than matching ;) The top is provided in cobalt, orange, periwinkle, purple (left above), red (right), and white, while the pants come in black (left), green, grey, lava (right), peach, and plum. It amused me that the sleeves have much more material than the flirty bra portion of the top, and I do love flared sleeves as much as I do these flared pant legs with front slits. It's more of a casual, going shopping or hanging out with friends type look, yet loaded with sex appeal.

It's been a rough day, thanks to the infected ingrown toenail I mentioned yesterday and having to go tomorrow to the podiatrist to get it taken care of, which is the furthest my agoraphobia/anxiety has let me go in several months. I'm nervous as hell about my early afternoon appointment, which is followed by my already-planned therapy session where I get to tell the therapist how it went. Fingers crossed that I find a way to stay relatively calm, especially when they don't believe in numbing toes there and I'm sure it's going to be stupidly painful. Because of all this, I've decided to take tomorrow evening off from blogging and just try to unwind. I will be back Friday night with more goodies, it's just an extra day off from my usual 6 day a week schedule so not all that bad I hope :) This will allow me to get some extra rest since I failed at that spectacularly and I intend to take double the sedatives tomorrow for the car ride. My hands are trembling a little as I'm trying to type here, so the anxiety is definitely up there. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from "Off-Line":

Photo 1:
Dress: "Off-Line" x "Lotte" Dress + Sheer / Fatpack $0L Group Gift 

Photo 2:
Dress: "Off-Line" x "Suzanna" Dress / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x Havoc / "Jordyn" Set / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: "Off-Line" x "Jenner" Dress / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "Bella" Set / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Tangle - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment