Saturday, October 21, 2023

Sweets From Swank

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we've got more Swank Event group gifts to see, all of which came from the lovely pumpkins with the Swank logo in gold on each one. Just wear your SWANK group tag and click every pumpkin you can find on both floors of this impressively sized event, and be sure to set aside plenty of time to unpack and sort through all the goodies ;) There are tons and tons, as with any gift giving occasion at this event, which lasts until the end of the month. That is plenty of time to visit and do some seasonal shopping while you pick up these generous gifts :)


My first look is definitely in the Halloween theme! The WILD Fashion Gift1 Swank Events 2023 is their Hermione top and skirt each in sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. They fit together so well it looks like a dress, but if you decide you want to wear them separately you can pair the strapless top with your favorite jeans, or wear a BOM bodysuit or long sleeved top with the ruffled high-low hemmed skirt. Yes, you can tell I always consider what I'd do to show off the versatility that separate pieces offer :) Yes, the gift 1 name indicates there are others for you to find there from WILD Fashion, so be sure to click all those pretty pumpkins!


If you need a costume that will really turn heads, I suggest the **WONDER WOMAN 80'S CONCEPT COSTUME COMPLETE OUTFIT** gift from V8 Underground. It does really have a Lynda Carter era feeling to it, giving me a sense of confidence and power. The bodysuit and boots each come in sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, then we get to add the headpiece, bracelets, and rope which are adjustable. If you noticed my ruby red lips here to match the clothing, you'll be happy to know that the makeup is also included as a BOM layer that is Evo X compatible. There is a flick of bold eyeliner too, very pretty and something you could wear with just about anything you own.


Another designer with multiple displays and multiple gifts for us is *ASIA*, and tonight I am delighted to show you their ARABELLA black gift. It consists of the wisp of a dress, string panties, and strappy shoes each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The deep V of the neckline actually goes down a little further than the left hip's high cut, and the hemline is trimmed with floral embroidery that I adore. What would you choose for jewelry, if anything? I'm thinking simple silver earrings, maybe a matching choker if I'm feeling extra fancy.


If orange is your favorite color, or at least seasonally, then the AnaSTyle - Era Orange - Dress just might make your weekend :) It is intricately designed with openings in front and back of the bodice, then panels of skirt that create daring slits on both front thighs. The back of the skirt even has an opening that shows off a little more leg, so sexy! This gift includes Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies.


My final look of the evening is our [BEAUTY STYLE] OLIVIA Dress AND JACKET gift, which is great for the weather this time of year :) The cropped denim jacket and strapless knit mini dress each fit eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, and we also get a handy HUD with 16 denim textures for the jacket and 25 dress choices. I so appreciate the many ways we can wear denim, with a nicely styled jacket being pretty high up there, and we can always slip out of it when we are indoors or just for variety.

Whew, it was quite a day or two...Thursday I had to force myself to go out before I was fully ready, and it was a rough trip but the podiatrist visit went pretty well overall. The ingrown toenail isn't infected after all (yay, no antibiotics to wreck my stomach!) and it just needed trimming like all my toenails did. Just two needed extra attention, not fun but tolerable, and I'm feeling good about having accomplished a much needed goal. This round I won against my agoraphobia demons ;) I was pretty drained last night afterwards and still agree with my decision to take the night off from blogging, and will do so again tomorrow as my usual Saturday vacation day. Sunday I'll be back with as yet to be determined treats, which just means I have a few choices and haven't quite decided among them yet. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from SWANK Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: WILD Fashion Gift1 Swank Events 2023 $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: V8 Underground **WONDER WOMAN 80'S CONCEPT COSTUME COMPLETE OUTFIT** $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: *ASIA* ARABELLA black $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: AnaSTyle - Era Orange - Dress $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: [BEAUTY STYLE] OLIVIA Dress AND JACKET $0L Swank Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Tangle - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment