Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Shop and Hop Lavendar

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we head back to the Halloween Shop & Hop, specifically the Lavendar region which is one of 16 filled with a total of 320 wonderful designers offering discounted sales items for any budget or taste. There are also loads of gifts, which is where my focus is, as you are about to see again :) The treats are plentiful as always, many with a seasonal flavor but it is not a required theme so you can most likely still find things you like even if spooky isn't your jam. I certainly found quite a few sales offerings to my liking, and the gifts are like early Christmas unpacking everything and ooh-ing and ahh-ing over them. 


My first look is the MONOMANIA - Witchcraft gift, which includes a bare shouldered full length dress with slightly tattered hem and a large witch hat. There is a fitmesh classic size as well as eBody Reborn, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions of our dress, along with a 7 color HUD to tint the dress. It is gonna be a long season if I'm going to get earwormed by all these names, LOL...that sly come hither stare...I joke, but I am giggling over it and not annoyed at all :)


Next I changed into the Envious - StarryLove gift, which is quite a change indeed! The top and bottom have matching shiny holographic fabric, with just enough coverage in all the right places but still showing off considerable skin. The top fits Legacy, Perky, Push Up, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy, with sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn in the bottoms. The extras are for breast-related mods, so no extra sizes needed down below. I love all the straps, and think that you could easily add a pair of stockings (purple, blue, white?) if you have something that could appear connected to the garter straps. 


*LuLu* has a great gift for us called Wednesday, and it is easy to see where the name comes from :) I switched back to my Maitreya body tonight specifically knowing I'd be sharing this, as its bodysuit, skull buttons, and skirt are all created to fit the Maitreya body. You can see the bodysuit alone on the right from behind, it does provide enough coverage to wear with the skirt to most places and accommodate the dress codes. I've never seen the show Wednesday, but I've enjoyed the Addams Family movies and even the old tv show over the years.


I also have two terrific gifts to share from [Pixel Doll], their Tabitha Set 01 - 01 and Tabitha Set 01 - 02. The purple on the left above is 01-01, and 01-02 is the dusky orange version to the right. These each include the bodysuit in Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn sizes, as well as the large pointed hat with golden buckle. This morning I actually stumbled across Bewitched on tv, and watched a couple of episodes as a throwback to watching the reruns as a kid many years ago :) In case you are unfamiliar, the witch Samantha is married to a mortal Darrin, and they eventually have a daughter named Tabitha which is why this is a fun coincidence ♥. The bodysuits have great details like straps that form a pentagram (star) in the front, and fishnet side panels. 


Our final treat of the night is the lovely *SM* Iridescent Dress - Mandala Purple from Second Moon. This figure-skimming tank dress is a dark purple hue almost black, but shine some light on it and you'll see what makes it special! SL's advanced lighting material is in effect here, so if you add the "reflections" and/or "more reflections!" items from the folder, they are both lights that reveal the shimmery mandala pattern embossed on the fabric. I'm wearing the single reflections on the left above, both on the right, and you can see it lit up my surroundings too so you do need to be careful not to blind others with bright lights ;) If you aren't wearing either light source, you can still see the effects if you are near ambient lighting like a lamp, and I'm guessing this would be very fun at a nightclub! The gift includes sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with a note that Reborn is being added within a day. I don't recall which day I picked this up, but by now I expect that has been updated. 

Whew, busy day and I'm a little bit tired from going out briefly earlier. It was a quick trip and I did okay, not great but not a full blown horrible panic attack either, so I'm taking it as a small victory :) The weather was decent, but it is definitely getting chilly at night which is going to start happening during the day soon too. I went from the ceiling fan to a mini heater overnight, lol, which is expected yet somehow entertaining to me. I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Halloween Shop & Hop - Lavendar:

Photo 1:
Dress: MONOMANIA - Witchcraft $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Envious - StarryLove $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: *LuLu* Wednesday $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit Left: [Pixel Doll] Tabitha Set 01 - 01 $0L Shop&Hop Gift
Outfit Right: [Pixel Doll] Tabitha Set 01 - 02 $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Second Moon *SM* Iridescent Dress - Mandala Purple $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Tangle - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VELVET GG SEPT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment