Friday, October 6, 2023

AsteroidBox Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to invite you to the Bloody Horror Halloween Hunt at the AsteroidBox store. There are 10 prizes for free, no group membership required, hiding inside bloody knives with evidence tags tied to each one. You'll land near a table with a sign on it and a 'sample' knife which you will need to click and buy for $0L (like all its hidden fellows) to receive that first hint, then each prize folder will contain another notecard with the next hint. The prizes are special Halloween editions of male and female clothing and accessories, and if you find something you really like but want a non-bloody version I did notice the fatpacks were on sale in the room we start the hunt in. Some of the prizes have male and female sizes of the same item, with a few female only and one male only. I enjoyed the styles and am strongly considering returning for some corresponding shopping :) Sometimes I prefer non-blood-splattered fashions for daily wear, okay most of the time, and these designs are fantastic! Please note that the hunt takes place both inside and outside the store, so don't be afraid to explore all over. Another tip I'd like to offer is that the staircases at each end are blocked off but if you need to visit upstairs, the central area of the store where the front desk is has stairs you can use. 


First up, I slipped into the AsteroidBox. Frankey Jacket prize which is one of those with male and female sizing in the same knife. There are eBody, eBody Flat, Jake, Legacy F, Legacy F Flat, Legacy M, Maitreya, Maitreya Flat, and Maitreya Petite mesh body sizes included, as well as a HUD with 5 metals for the buckle and trim. The rear view shows off the slender crossed straps that are attached to the smaller top belt, really great details :) I am wearing the same black pair of Delizio jeans that I wore in yesterday's post, since they go with practically everything and I liked the solid black for a somber feeling.


The jeans also came in handy to share this eye-catching AsteroidBox. Jodie Shirt prize. It comes in sizes for Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and V-Tech mesh bodies, with a HUD that holds 4 metal choices. Those come in handy for the rivets on the sleeves where the longer portions of the arms are attached. The torn and shredded look of this top has me wondering what roleplay uses this would suit, and hope it gives you lots of ideas too.


Our AsteroidBox. Anya Top is one of the prizes that has me tempted to shop for other color variations :) It is a corset-tied halter top with bold collar, that we can pair with so many pants or skirts already in our inventories to create countless looks from casual to classy to sexy as hell. The prize includes eBody Reborn, Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes. I feel like I want to wear it with a Stevie Nicks style skirt, maybe in a burgundy to match the blood...now that's not a statement I'd ever expected to make, but that's SL for ya.


Next I shimmied into the AsteroidBox. Ava Dress prize. This beauty will fit eBody, eBody Juicy Boobs, Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Maitreya Flat, and Petite bodies. There is also a little bonus included, black panties as a BOM layer, which you can see peeking through the slit on the right side of the skirt. Said slit does explain why they'd come in extra handy. Please note it literally only just occurred to me that the dress is probably cinched and I should have alpha-ed out my midriff, but is it weird that I like it this way? I'll just be facepalming silently for a moment....


My final look of the evening is the AsteroidBox. Steam Engineer prize, which is one piece consisting of top, pants with suspenders, and even the boots are attached. Find this knife and you'll receive sizing for eBody, Jake, Legacy F, Legacy M, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Maitreya Flat, and Maitreya Petite mesh bodies. It seems like a great choice for stomping around somewhere you might get messy, as the blood stains would indicate. I'm starting to think I need to add a washer and dryer to my SL home!

It was a busy day and I had trouble sleeping, so that made my therapy session a bit rougher. I think I came off as slightly argumentative without meaning to be, and I'm about to email a brief apology as part of my reply thanking him for sending a worksheet we'd discussed. Tomorrow is my dinner with my parents, which I'm looking forward to as usual, and wonder if there will be more old pictures for me to look through. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from AsteroidBox:

Photo 1:
Top: AsteroidBox. Frankey Jacket $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: AsteroidBox. Jodie Shirt $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: AsteroidBox. Anya Top $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: AsteroidBox. Ava Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: AsteroidBox. Steam Engineer $0L Hunt Prize

Pants Photos 1-3: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Void - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VELVET GG SEPT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment