Wednesday, October 18, 2023

More FLF-O-Ween Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am showing off more FLF-O-Ween group gifts, as there were simply too many for one post. That is the case with most of the events I've been enjoying lately, as I'm sure you've all noticed, and October is as busy as it is spooky when it comes to events with gifts :) The Fifty Linden Fridays group is free to join, and its tag will let you claim more than 100 gifts from carved pumpkins (orange, green, or purple) at each display at this well-decorated event. With so many $50L sales items available, you can get your wardrobe and living space ready for Halloween without putting too big a dent in your linden balance, which I greatly appreciate. 


My first look is the lovely Gorsimi - Lex Set (HALLOWEEN EDT.) gift, whose top and skirt layer together perfectly. They are each provided in Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Reborn, and Mounds sizes. The solid black of the top is a perfect backdrop for the silver cross attached at the throat above the keyhole opening, and the ghosts flitting about on the skirt are certainly a playful touch that I'm enjoying greatly.


From ghosts to skeletons...I excitedly changed into the Vague. FLF-O-Ween - Gift, which is a fishnet dress atop a bodysuit that looks like two pieces from the front but one from behind. It all wears as one sexy piece, in sizing for Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Peach, and Reborn mesh bodies. The rear view shows that it is a thong, but the fishnet and its sexy seams keep that slightly less visible.


I kept that on to show you some accessories, all of which are part of the #LuLuB! - Gaia - Fatpack gift. The picture turned out wider than average so please give it a click to expand :) So the gift contains aura and a candle with holding animation each in darkness, fire, golden, nature, pink, and purple versions, with spell candles in English and Spanish. I'm wearing the golden aura and nature candle to the left, and pink aura with purple candle on the right. Yes, I found they mix and match quite nicely :) The spell candles are also held, but when you click them you'll receive a folder with a notecard that gives instructions for a RL spell for the new year. I'm not familiar enough with witchcraft to be certain but I'd guess there are ways to tweak it for other times of the year, or you could just hold onto it for a couple of months.


Next I slipped into my ever-handy Delizio jeans (marketplace freebie, white pair shown of several shades included) to share the [JUSTICE] MIRA HALTER - FLFO Ween - GIFT. At first glance the pattern looks like classic roses on a dark background, but look closer and you'll see that the roses are looking back at you ;) That's right, they have eyeballs in each bloom, and there are what might be wings with dark feathers in the pattern as well. We receive sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Legacy Petite, Maitreya and Maitreya Petite bodies of this intricately styled dramatic beauty.


For my final look of the evening, I'm pleased to share the Asteria"Misha"Purple outfit, which has 3 components each packaged separately. The choker, sweat dress, and garters will all fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The choker and garters have metal HUDs with the same 4 options for each, while the dress has a HUD for its built in panties - 8 colors or an X to hide them completely. I love the colors here, and am curious about the year chosen 1987 for the middle of New York and Empire State...it's not ringing a bell offhand (I was 16 and a few states away from NY as I still am) so it could be personal to the designer or simply random. 

Today turned out to be a fairly rough day for me, so I'm still in recovery mode and hoping things in this post all made sense and came out well. I have an ingrown toenail that I suspected might be infected, then this morning I stubbed it. OUCH. Being clumsy is sometimes a nightmare, and let's just say I saw evidence of infection when I changed the bandage which was initially there to provide a little padding. So as soon as possible I must battle agoraphobia and get my toe to the doctor, while feeling ill and terrified. Sound fun? The housemate is out of town until Thursday, so I cannot even get there yet and have not called to schedule anything, however they are usually good about emergencies or urgent visits. This is the third infected ingrown nail I've had in the past several years, and the other two were each within days of a visit to have all the nails trimmed so this wasn't me neglecting my health, just really cruddy timing. I hope you're all having a much better day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from FLF-O-Ween:

Photo 1:
Outfit: - Gorsimi - Lex Set (HALLOWEEN EDT.) $0L FLF Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Vague. FLF-O-Ween - Gift - $0L FLF Group Gift

Photo 3:
Accessories: #LuLuB! - Gaia - Fatpack $0L FLF Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: [JUSTICE] MIRA HALTER - FLFO Ween - GIFT $0L FLF Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Outfit: Asteria"Misha"Purple $0L FLF Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Tangle - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment