Monday, October 9, 2023

Halloween Shop & Hop

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm excited to share some gifts from the Halloween Shop & Hop event :) There are 16 regions with 20 designers apiece, so that's 320 generous stores with discounted offers and a gift for visitors. No group tag is needed, just stop on by and make sure you have on your walking shoes because that's a lot of ground to cover. I did it in 3 different chunks of time, different days, and the layout is similar to the SL20B version and we can start anywhere and move from region to region around in a big loop. I put all the gifts from each in a separate folder, so tonight's treats come from Chickory. This way I can link you to one area instead of all 16 regions at once, and for more specifics I suggest the FabFree document with all stores, direct links, and info about their gifts. They rock for doing that, and they are updating if necessary so many thanks to them for the huge endeavor. Naturally I'm grateful to all 320 designers too, keeping SL fashionable and in most cases here, seasonally appropriate :)


My first look of the evening is our -Pixicat- Ulrica Dress gift. The black bats on the dark purple dress are a fun nod to Halloween, while the short sleeved blouse layered beneath gives a more year-round feeling. There are sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Flat, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies, each of which has a handy HUD for the top with a whopping 80 texture choices and the option to hide the shirt altogether. There are solid colors, stripes, florals, and all sorts of fun patterns among the many choices, so you'll find something for just about any mood or tastes.


This sizzling look is from HORL, their Spider Swimsuit gift. We have multilegged friends and their webs in white on the black fabric, a revealing style with a gold chain belt to match the straps. It fits Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. 


Another gift not to be missed is the ::BQ:Theodora Mini Dress:: from BlondeQueen. There are 3 color varieties each in sizing for Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. I'm wearing the black/orange skulls on the left, black/purple skulls on the right, and the one not shown is black/gray skulls :) All have a high collar and puffed sleeves that are just right for this time of year, and we could easily find a pair of tights to layer beneath (I'm sure I saw some at Shop & Hop!) if we wanted to warm up our legs some.


I also adore the Blueberry - Gift - Tank Tops set, which will go very nicely with a wide range of pants or skirts already in our inventories. (Yes these are Delizio jeans, the blue pair from my favorite marketplace gift!) They fit Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, eBody Reborn, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies. There's also a HUD included, with 4 texture choices - solid black, solid white, black with "Talk spooky to me" surrounding a ghost, and white with "Let's go Ghouls" around a trio of similar ghosties. Because let's face it, even in the afterlife we need #SquadGoals!


For my final look tonight, I am enjoying the Yasum*Sindy-Catsuit*Halloween gift. It has such a flattering fit, and covers from sweetheart neckline all the way down to built in stiletto heels. We receive sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite mesh bodies, with a HUD offering 4 metals for the tips of the heels. I love the orange spiderwebs, and the images on the left front hip and right back hip for that strong Halloween flavor! There's even a broom on the back left thigh, just in case you feel the urge to do some sweeping or flying ;) 

How was everyone's weekend? Mine started quietly, then I tried to go out today and it was pretty rough. I am still working through the emotions that got stirred up, trying to sort through and see if anything can help me learn and move on. Then my mini fridge/freezer in here started leaking, so I had to do a sudden defrost which was easy since I don't use the freezer part. When this eventually needs replacing, I'll probably get just a fridge for simplicity sake. As for the upcoming week, I have plans to mix things up often and share other than just Shop & Hop gifts, not that I don't love them of course :) But I think variety is enjoyable too, and want all of you to stay interested ♥. I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Halloween Shop&Hop - Chickory:

Photo 1:
Dress: -Pixicat- Ulrica Dress $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Swimsuit: HORL - Spider Swimsuit $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: BlondeQueen ::BQ:Theodora Mini Dress:: $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Blueberry - Gift - Tank Tops $0L Shop & Hop Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Bodysuit: Yasum*Sindy-Catsuit*Halloween $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Void - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VELVET GG SEPT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment