Friday, October 13, 2023

Swank Sweets

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features several more gifts from the SWANK Event and their annual pumpkin hunt. All you have to do is visit, join the group if you aren't already a member, and have fun clicking all the pumpkins you can find at many of the displays on both floors of this impressive event. The pumpkins have a golden Swank logo on them, for an extra touch of elegance that I also found increases visibility. Bling with a bonus of being easier to spot :) Many designers have multiple displays at the event and only put a pumpkin at one of them, while others have a few gifts waiting for us. I'm grateful for every single one of them, and am excited to share several more in upcoming posts here and there.


My first look of the evening is the GGVG ASTER BLOUSE&SKIRT which is one of several treats I found from this generous designer. The tuxedo styled blouse and diagonally hemmed skirt are each provided in classic M and fitmesh M for classic avatars, along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. We also get a HUD with 20 textures for the blouse and 12 solid colors for the skirt, so we get to mix and match to our hearts' content :) I really like the refined style, and did you notice the belt attached to the skirt? Chic!


The AXE STORE GIFT halloween dress really intrigued me, as I am not certain what its pattern is supposed to be. I first noticed the seams that remind me of the veins on a leaf, then the fairly abstract pattern that had me seeing ghosts or skulls and maybe blood? Fascinating to stare at, and with this sexy style you will probably attract quite a few glances already. The gift includes sizes for Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies. 


Next we take a peek at the flirty [COSMOS] Amira Dress / 10 Colors Fatpack which is yet another generous Swank gift. The bodice reminded me of a teardrop, with a golden ring for a halter neckline. Then the back is daringly low cut, showing just a bit of booty cleavage and it would be a terrific way to display a back tattoo :) There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with a 10 color HUD as referenced in the name. The deep brown I chose on the left had me craving dark chocolate!


The weather may be getting chilly, but we can definitely turn up the heat with our VEGA: Mesh Ana Dress gift! The top has a bold opening tied with slender straps at the neck and then wrapped around the waist to attach to the skirt portion, and they are linked to wear as one piece. The dress fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and there is a HUD with 12 fun texture choices that each have a coordinating top and skirt combo. Some of the buttons look similar so I'm going to suggest as I have many times before, just have fun clicking them all and seeing what catches your eye the most :) There simply are no wrong answers with this many great picks.


My final look of the night is the striking Ruxy-Caroline gift, which you might want to grab for whatever you have planned for the upcoming weekend. This shapely mini dress has seams in all the right places, and a bold chain for a halter neckline that I feel eliminates the need for any added jewelry, at least not a necklace :) There are sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies included. The hints of shine I'm seeing, mostly on the hips, do we think that means it's leather or latex? It certainly looks to be something rich and supple, and fits like a dream.

The weekend is almost here, and I'm in a surprisingly positive mood after tackling a challenge during my therapy session earlier :) The medical appointment I need soonest is the podiatrist for these stupid ingrown toenails, so we did a dry run and I made it without too much anxiety. That is a step in the right direction since trying to go there Sunday was unsuccessful and I had to turn around about 2/3 of the way there. Even that partial trip was the furthest I'd been from home in several months, so I am celebrating any shreds of progress that I can. Next step will be scheduling an appointment and actually letting them take a whack at my poor toes, LOL, as the goal was to help retrain my brain that I have done this before and was fine so I can do it again. Agoraphobia is the mind trying to protect us from 'danger' (stress) but it gets carried away and becomes overprotective, so any discomfort or slight nervousness becomes a huge deal. I appreciate what my brain is trying to do, but I need to protect my feet from the wildly growing toenails too ;) Well I hope you're all having a glorious day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Swank Pumpkin Hunt:

Photo 1:
Outfit: GGVG ASTER BLOUSE&SKIRT $0L Swank Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: AXE STORE GIFT halloween $0L Swank Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [COSMOS] Amira Dress / 10 Colors Fatpack $0L Swank Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: VEGA: Mesh Ana Dress $0L Swank Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Ruxy-Caroline $0L Swank Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Tangle - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VELVET GG SEPT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment